[OPEN] Forced choices

Chernobyl Posts: 134
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 hh :: Nine | Tallsun HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Psilo
[Image: 53b89df1e40f7]

CHERNOBYL

....the Mountain That Knows..

Her mind chews on that, her black eyes studying the mare's complex face. Neither woman appears to shed a clue of what's working behind their stares – nothing but blank eyes, slow drawn out breaths onto the muggy air. Chernobyl almost reads her for displeased, but a part of her thinks maybe it's just the girl's personality, or maybe it's that she couldn't possibly care any less about the Mountain-girl's mood.

The dragon gives his pet a pat and the corners of the black unicorn's lips tease at the makings of a grin, but she resists easily enough. Those long silky ears lay back into the gnarly mess of coal mane, Bull nods and turns away.

Her body easily enough disappears into the heavy fog while her mind traces over the names just given to her. Dauntless, Ktulu, Knox... She takes a left at the fork in the road and melts into a smooth canter. Knox.

Perhaps she may put her wit and her sneaky light-footed creeper skills to some sort of use. She prefers mostly to avoid conflict, but working in the shadows is always a rather attractive option – rather than sitting around getting fat. Her mind drifts with the dreams of what her womb might be harboring just now and in the future. Often she feels her abdomen tingle with what her and Murdock made together. Still there is a fear it may not last, that maybe her body cannot hold such a thing, not fertile enough or some such thing. She lopes along quietly toward the center of the Falls.

- - - - - -

if i had a heart i could love you,
if i had a voice i would sing.

so bad, i'm so sorry
i wont even bother with a tag lol
i just needed to put something...bah

she's off to find knox, anyhow!

crushed and filled with all I found
underneath and inside, just to come around
more, give me more, give me more

pixel is by RELI<3

• Feel free to magic on her, but no murder.

Messages In This Thread
Forced choices - by Isopia - 09-03-2016, 05:09 PM
RE: Forced choices - by Chernobyl - 09-04-2016, 12:04 PM
RE: Forced choices - by Isopia - 09-04-2016, 06:39 PM
RE: Forced choices - by Chernobyl - 09-20-2016, 04:08 PM