the Rift

[OPEN] closest to heaven [Aurora Basin Festival Invitations]

Calypso Posts: 29
Outcast atk: 7.0 | def: 10.0 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Three Years (Ages in FrostFall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Daenerys :: Royal Cerndyr :: Starpast & Lamplight Emily
C
A
L
Y
P
S
O

We've been wandering a while now. Long enough that I am questioning returning to the safety of a herd. After all, how am I to make anything of myself just wandering around as an outcast. I have high hopes and plans for my life. No, not the foolish ideas that my family had planted in my mind when I was young. Child baring and life with a mate could wait for now. One day, yes. But for now, I seek to make the most of myself. I glance down at the shell necklace hanging oh so delicately around my neck. Life was curious, was it not? One day, I had been following what had seemed like a dream turned into a nightmare... A while later I find this precious necklace.

Dae moved along beside me, her little bleeting voice calling my attention from my daydreaming. I ignored it however, still lost in both dreams and memories. Others ahead, careful? Only then did I really pay attention. Two mares, both horned with single spiral horns stood together as if waiting for others to gather. Let's go see what's going on. I speak through our bond. Together we head over, wondering why they were waiting and who they were waiting for.

Are we waiting for someone? I question softly. After all, the way the pair stood was as if they were there for a reason. I carefully look both mares over just in case. A small part of me screams to run. After all, they are single horned. It had been single horned who had ruined everything for me. That in past. You stronger. Dae was right. I am stronger, both mentally and physically. So what would it hurt to see why these two were here?

Calypso speaks
Daenerys speaks

Image Credit
[Image: 5572cb03a0a6c]

Messages In This Thread
RE: closest to heaven [Aurora Basin Festival Invitations] - by Calypso - 09-16-2016, 08:49 PM