the Rift

[OPEN] Them There Bacchanalias

Roskuld the Sparklight Posts: 424
World's Edge General atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.3 :: 6 HP: 82 | Buff: ENDURE
Zchiraxicon :: Royal Rougarou :: Electric Smithers

Hmph, good, Chico thought to himself, his powerful owl’s-eyes catching movement on the dark ground below. He didn’t have to scour the herdland all night after all; here was the object of his fancy, snuggling down by the pond-shore as though hunkering down for the night, completely and utterly clueless that there was a hot date she was supposed to be getting ready for. Even her annoyed little trumpet didn’t do much to discourage him; I was too sleep to feel the surge of excitement from Chico as he did the gentlemanly thing and waited until she was just comfortable enough to hop down from the bough.

He dipped quickly and silently down to the shore, his wing-flaps silent and silken on the pale night wind. Hey, he said, and it rang in my head instead but I was too knocked out to hear it. Heeeeey. He waddled on his large owl-feet, shuffling with his feathery owl-ass toward the sleeping form of the elephant. I don’t know why and he didn’t know why but there was something exciting about testing the poor girl’s patience. And sure, maybe it was all out of love, but that didn’t mean she didn’t have the strength to bust his ass if she felt like it. Maybe that was the spice to it. I dunno. I wasn’t the thing I would’ve done, anyway. Crushes are weird and they’re different for everyone, I guess.

He invaded her space super easily, just throwing all caution into the pit of fuck it. Heeeeeeey. He reached forward with his beak, in order to nibble her large flappy ear before hopping backwards on his awkward feet. It’s too late to be sleeping. The night wasn’t blistering but it wasn’t cold just yet, and there was the perfect balance of shadow and moonlight to fuck with shit without getting caught. He just didn’t feel like doing it by himself, is all.

@Tembovu, but still open y'all!

Please tag ROSKULD in every reply!

Messages In This Thread
Them There Bacchanalias - by Roskuld - 09-03-2016, 06:52 PM
RE: Them There Bacchanalias - by Tembovu - 09-03-2016, 11:14 PM
RE: Them There Bacchanalias - by Roskuld - 09-25-2016, 05:53 PM
RE: Them There Bacchanalias - by Tembovu - 10-02-2016, 08:55 PM
RE: Them There Bacchanalias - by Roskuld - 10-12-2016, 09:43 PM
RE: Them There Bacchanalias - by Tembovu - 10-23-2016, 12:46 AM