the Rift

[PRIVATE] Talk me down

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd

Isopia was tearing up the earth.

She wasn't doing an exceptionally good job of it, either. For while it was the case that she could sculpt from stone and use the earth around her to temporarily suit her needs, it wasn't like the magic he had. She could not disturb large sections of the earth and just cast it aside [read: unintentional metaphor for their relationship]. No, she could only claw at the ground with back-breaking repetition.

Being in dragon form did help, however.

Dragon-Isopia, coloured in the same patterns as equine-Isopia, worked tirelessly to destroy the already dead and drying grasses of this place. When she encountered a rock, she would throw it over her shoulder without so much as a glance for what might be beside her. She just needed this place to be destroyed, as if desacrating the place where the act had happened, could desecrate the memory of the act as well, killing it once and for all. For a time The Mountain thought that she had forgotten, that she had moved on ... but recent events suggested otherwise.

And so, Isopia tore at the earth, golden eyes furiousily glaring at the roots of plants that dared defy her dragon's claws.

Hubris, unsure whether or not this was a helpful outlet for his bonded's anger, sat across from the crater she had created. When Isopia's eyes rose to him, he would immediately reach down as if he had been digging as well, and toss a small pebble or leaf over his shoulder. Her eyes would then drop back to her own task, and Hubris would resume watching her intently for signs that she was about to pass out from exhaustion, or that her crazy was about to go up another notch. For such an emotionless creature, Isopia's penchant for anger was impressive.

@Roskuld

Isopia
Abandon hope, all ye who enter here.
Image Credits

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here

Messages In This Thread
Talk me down - by Isopia - 09-03-2016, 07:48 PM
RE: Talk me down - by Roskuld - 09-03-2016, 08:52 PM
RE: Talk me down - by Isopia - 09-03-2016, 09:04 PM
RE: Talk me down - by Roskuld - 09-03-2016, 09:40 PM
RE: Talk me down - by Isopia - 09-03-2016, 10:20 PM
RE: Talk me down - by Roskuld - 09-03-2016, 11:04 PM