the Rift

[PRIVATE] Talk me down

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd

Because his eyes weren't tear-stained and glaring into the dirt, Hubris saw Chico approaching over Isopia's large, scaled shoulder. Immediately the dragon ceased his charade of pretending to dig, and jumped into the air. His bronzey wings beat furiously to keep his (larger than before) body airborn. Quickly he succeeded, and he zoomed towards the manticore, in time to almost feel the spittle from his booming roar. Hubris raised, and then waved his hands back and forth in a pantomime of No! Stop! You've got it all wrong! He added in a wide grin, unable to help his relief at seeing someone (especially Ros and Chico), who might be able to talk some sense into Isopia.

The demi-goddess took more time turning around, for the dense cloud of pain and anger and exhaustion had clouded her senses. Her golden eyes moved slowly in her draconian head, slowly turning it towards the sound of Sparkmarrow being unsheathed. Dragon-Isopia spun quickly on all fours, spreading her impressive wings and roaring back towards her cousin. Spit flew from her lips as she did so. However whatever impressiveness this body might have demonstrate quickly disappeared. Her limbs began to shake, and Isopia's head wavered back and forth unsteadily, as overall exhaustion finally sapped her magic. All at once the dragon took a step forward, her scales melding into flesh as it did so. Dragon-becoming-equine-Isopia stumbled forward with the awkwardness of the change, halting just short of Roskuld and her sword. Fully equine now, Isopia raised her quad-horned skull. Her chest was lathered with sweat (apparently that transfers over between forms), and similarly, her cheeks were dark with tears. The girl's wide golden eyes shimmered with as of yet uncried tears, and she shook her head, closing her long-eyelashed eyelids to try and pull the tears back in.

"I can't." She mumbled, her voice raw from screaming, and crying and just being generally exhausted. The sound was low, dropping almost immediately to the ground as if pulled there by the weight of the emotion behind the words. 
"I need to-"

@Roskuld

Isopia
Abandon hope, all ye who enter here.
Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Talk me down - by Isopia - 09-03-2016, 07:48 PM
RE: Talk me down - by Roskuld - 09-03-2016, 08:52 PM
RE: Talk me down - by Isopia - 09-03-2016, 09:04 PM
RE: Talk me down - by Roskuld - 09-03-2016, 09:40 PM
RE: Talk me down - by Isopia - 09-03-2016, 10:20 PM
RE: Talk me down - by Roskuld - 09-03-2016, 11:04 PM