the Rift

[PRIVATE] Talk me down

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd

That’s enough

Isopia had never really imagined herself in a fight like this, and so she'd never even entertained the idea that she might need Ros to instigate a, hold me back bro type of moment. However given the excruciating pain rippling through her body, not to mention the emotional state of her soul, she was thankful that her cousin provided a ceasefire that didn't make it seem as though she was letting Volterra off the hook.

Fury still burned deep within her, tempting him to even look at Ros that way for even half a second. She'd surely destroy him if he did. Not that there was even an inkling of doubt in her mind that Ros would definitely hard pass on Volterra's advances, but the mean wounded child inside of her almost didn't care anymore. He'd literally ruined everything good about her - everything that might have changed her for the best. She learned about love and felt the inklings of life growing within her.

But it had all been ruined. She had thought that they would build something together, that they would .. would be together, but it all came down like so much rubble. Like the ground upon which they stood, everything had been torn to shit.

C'mon . Ros was significantly smaller than both Volterra and Isopia, so her presence between the two giants did very little to dissuade their eyes from finding each other. Volterra still hadn't denied (or even acknowledged) his affair with Aithniel, and once again Isopia was left feeling empty and full of regret at another painfully slung insult gone terribly awry.

S’time to go.

Hubris didn't stir as Chico approached, but it was the nearness of the small creature that finally broke through the red haze of hate that had sealed Isopia's stare.

Isopia mumbled something that sounded like a word of agreement. Her large shoulders squared against Ros's body, as if indicating that she would passively follow her smaller cousin wherever it was she had decided they were going to go.

Isopia
Abandon hope, all ye who enter here.
Image Credits

omg this was trash. i'm so sorry. too many pain meds. ;-;

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here

Messages In This Thread
Talk me down - by Isopia - 09-03-2016, 07:48 PM
RE: Talk me down - by Roskuld - 09-03-2016, 08:52 PM
RE: Talk me down - by Isopia - 09-03-2016, 09:04 PM
RE: Talk me down - by Roskuld - 09-03-2016, 09:40 PM
RE: Talk me down - by Isopia - 09-03-2016, 10:20 PM
RE: Talk me down - by Roskuld - 09-03-2016, 11:04 PM