the Rift

[OPEN] i've got miles to go - anyone

Macaria Posts: 57
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 17 hh :: Three Years [Birdsong]
Psilo

i've got my feet on the ground

and i don't go to sleep to dream

When only the crickets and frogs are singing their soft songs it is quite easy to hear footfall or breathing of the light wind. It carries sound so gently to her sensitive gray-black ears. Mists gather in thin veils, hovering in random spots, still translucent but blurring the edges of whatever they lay near. Coincidentally they reflect light in a beautiful way as well, whether it be the cold chrome light of the moon or the buzzing warmth of small companion stars. She blinks those golden eyes as the floating sheets of fog illuminate with a faint orange, then a brighter yellow. The moist leaves twinkle with the same shades of light and soon a few spheres of glowing starlight dance their way closer, accompanying the body of a darkish pegasus – a young mare (a filly like her, really), on closer observation. Ari sees the mare much sooner than the mare realizes the big dappled unicorn's presence.

Oh no no,” She giggles to herself a finishes the bit of lush grass between her teeth, her long cat-tail tossing its white plume from side to side. She watches the winged mare's magic at work; wonderment in her wet star-glow eyes. “That's beautiful.” Her voice comes out dreamily, almost too lightly to hear plainly. “I'm Macaria.” She snaps her eyes back to face her present company, a smile still naturally curled at the edges of her rosy lips.

macaria

Image by Psilo!

@Asavvi

Messages In This Thread
i've got miles to go - anyone - by Macaria - 09-04-2016, 01:02 PM
RE: i've got miles to go - anyone - by Asavvi - 09-14-2016, 09:26 AM
RE: i've got miles to go - anyone - by Macaria - 09-23-2016, 02:55 PM