the Rift

[PRIVATE] A father's daughter

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
The air was brisk and briny; but the sun’s warmth still beat down from a cloudless sky. The Elephant’s hooves sunk and shifted in the gritty sands—though his attention was not in the softness at his feet. No, it was entirely and wholly on the dancing foal and flicking, black, foal-fuzz tail he followed.

The spotted filly, his Tutti, had been resolute and adamant in her demands to visit the pale yellow curl of sand that stretched to the south of the Edge’s cliffs. Her eyes, a bright blue he had given her, had glowed with excitement as she peered across the restless seas. The King hoped she would never lose this zeal for life; it was infectious, and he found her buoyant spirits bringing up even his heavy ones.

So, truthfully, there was nothing in the King that could have denied his spotted daughter’s request. He only postponed it until her slender, developing legs were more solid, so as to not bend or cause laxity in her young tendons. And, with the new season, came his acquiescing to her pleas to visit the beach.

His ivory hooves plodded through the dunes, “Stay away from that, Tutti!” He deeply rumbled over the nearing crash of waves, his horn motioning towards the Sandivy plant that clustered near the vague path they were walking, “It will make you itchy.” His navy gaze left his speckled daughter for a precious moment, watching the ocean breeze lift the dark green leaves to reveal their pale blue underside. As a precaution, he took a few larger strides, gently herding his daughter away from the irritating plant and towards the gently crash of waves.

He gently nipped at her spunky haunches, “Perhaps we can find the sea’s dragons today,” he had seen the Leafy Hippocamp but once, when he had left the beach after finding that Rexanna was pregnant by another… Despite his soured memory of the magnificent creature, he knew that his daughter’s avid curiosity would relish sighting one, “I saw one near the rocks, once.” His horn motioned towards some far-off sea-stacks as the finally reached the damp sand of the tide’s edge. “What do you think, Tutti?” His nostrils flared, taking in the fresh brine and his daughter’s warmth, eyes twinkling as he watched for her reaction.
I feel pretty
oh so pretty

@Katua
I feel like this is one of the few times I will ever be able to use this table XD
I also used a bunch of stuff from the land guide :D

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
A father's daughter - by Tembovu - 09-05-2016, 09:42 AM
RE: A father's daughter - by Katua - 09-05-2016, 01:00 PM
RE: A father's daughter - by Tembovu - 09-05-2016, 03:08 PM
RE: A father's daughter - by Katua - 09-16-2016, 12:23 PM
RE: A father's daughter - by Tembovu - 10-02-2016, 08:00 PM
RE: A father's daughter - by NPC - 10-03-2016, 11:46 AM