the Rift

[PRIVATE] A father's daughter

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
A low, rich chuckle rumbled from his massive barrel as the sand caused his daughter a fit of snorting and sneezing. And his chuckle grew into an outright laugh as she whispered that he shouldn’t sniff it because the sand didn’t like it. “I won’t, my little cub,” his deep voice shook with amusement as his bright navy eyes peered down into her serious blues.

His strides altered length as he tried to keep up with the bouncing, flitting antics of his effervescent daughter. Her spotted, little body darted all across the beach, before finally coming to stop at the ocean’s edge. “Don’t—“ but his warning to not drink the water was too late, for his daughter was already spitting out the salty sea and shaking her head.

Again, a wry chuckle and lopsided grin crossed his dark muzzle as he came to stand alongside her on the ebbing tide. His head dropped to her level as his heavy ivory hooves began to sink into the dark grey sand with each oncoming wave, “I do not know how the sea dragons drink it. You should ask them, when you see one.”

His muzzle reached out to gently butt her slender, bony shoulder as she proclaimed that just they, father and daughter, should live on the beach together. He gave her a smile, equal parts wistful and amused, before suddenly mischievously winking at her and raising his head. He took a few, long steps into the ocean’s waves—the surf was small today. When the water lapped just below his barrel, he turned to look at the spotted cub, becoming entirely motionless.

And then he began to change, his head grew larger. His nose grew longer. His skin turned dark grey and wrinkled; long, ivory tusks erupted from his lips. His trunk dipped beneath the waves, and then (with surprising quickness for such a large beast), he aimed it at Katua, sending a salty water deluge in her direction. An elephant’s laugh rumbled across the beach.
I feel pretty
oh so pretty

@Katua

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
A father's daughter - by Tembovu - 09-05-2016, 09:42 AM
RE: A father's daughter - by Katua - 09-05-2016, 01:00 PM
RE: A father's daughter - by Tembovu - 09-05-2016, 03:08 PM
RE: A father's daughter - by Katua - 09-16-2016, 12:23 PM
RE: A father's daughter - by Tembovu - 10-02-2016, 08:00 PM
RE: A father's daughter - by NPC - 10-03-2016, 11:46 AM