the Rift

[OPEN] Left Unspoken

Macaria Posts: 57
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 17 hh :: Three Years [Birdsong]
Psilo

She hardly ever finds herself so far from the sea or home. She likes to run the coastline when she can; anchoring her heart in Hidden Falls while she gallivants off alone to explore the world with fierce curiosity. Macaria, as of late, has found herself wondering, pining really, about a companion. It seems that everyone from north to south, east to west has some sort of critter in tow to delight and protect them. The childish ping of jealousy is there, but she snuffs it well enough, she knows that she doesn't want to be that girl. It's best to nip those feelings in the bud, eh?

Here in the forest she walks along the well trodden paths stepping over the mess of rocks & roots that poke out and try to trip the unsuspecting traveler, but she is keen to their tricks. The trees in this particular area are far apart and surrounded by vibrant carpets of jade moss. She spies the stranger ahead and her slow walk eases to a stop, letting her big dark ears flip upright. It's another Helovian, at least equine in nature – a pegasus, a species she's seen before, and....a stallion. The shadowy atmosphere makes him hard to pick out the detail of, but she can certainly see that he's gruff and masculine in appearance. She advances slowly. “HI!” She tosses her long charcoal hair from her golden eyes and re-adjusts her focus as she moves closer. “Is that....” She squints and moves in to investigate, unknowingly rubbing shoulders with him. “..blood?” The word leaves her mouth dramatically, but she's already side-stepping before another thought can enter her mind. The moment of skin to skin made her skin electrify and her sparks begin going nuts, involuntarily. They spit from her dapples, they don't go more than a few inches and fizzle out with a fun swirl and a hiss before falling at her feet. Continually they pop and dance across her back and hips while she gives him a rather blank look. Nothing of this nature has ever happened to the young little thing before and she's quite confused.

The feeling of his shoulder brushing hers is such a simple thing, but she cannot explain her body's reaction. “Uh, erm, sorry.” She shakes her coat to try and quell the tiny balls of electricity from shooting out of her but to no avail. “Well, I'm Macaria. Of Hidden Falls.” She decides, last minute, to add her origin – she heard someone do that once and it sounded rather fancy so she decided to give it a go. She straightens out and flicks her tail just over the ground behind her, tossing the white plume from side to side.

Well now I just feel awkward..

Macaria

Your words in my memory
Are like music to me
(picture by smithers)

@Ryouta

Messages In This Thread
Left Unspoken - by Ryouta - 09-04-2016, 04:04 PM
RE: Left Unspoken - by Macaria - 09-06-2016, 05:25 PM
RE: Left Unspoken - by Ryouta - 09-06-2016, 07:54 PM
RE: Left Unspoken - by Macaria - 09-23-2016, 02:37 PM
RE: Left Unspoken - by Ryouta - 10-10-2016, 03:07 PM