the Rift

[OPEN] galaxy walk [joining]

Asavvi Posts: 41
Absent Abyss
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 :: 2
Laine
When the voice broke through the silence again, Asavvi’s change of phrase was rewarded with more than a single word. She took this as progress, and listened quite carefully. Still her curiosity was not satisfied and so while the voice listed off its questions, she turned her head again, very slightly, so that she could peek up at the dragon from the corner of her eye. It still appeared to be very much asleep and the girl concluded this must not be her questioner.

The voice hadn’t seemed impatient, which she was grateful for, ad so she took her time trying to decide on the best way to answer. Honesty certainly seemed essential not that she approved of lies, but she couldn't rule out that this disembodied voice could not examine her thoughts like her captors had. That though made her slightly uncomfortable, the idea of other in her mind again. In a subtle but almost defensive move, she stilled, pulling her little wings in tight to her side as around her, the little starts gave a little pulse.

“Yes, I wish to join the herd, I have heard the hidden falls is a pleasant place and I need a place to hi—“ No, no not that, you mother taught you better than to hide from your problems. But mother does bad things.  “—to stay.” she amended. It was the truth, maybe not all of it. She also wanted to go to the Dragon’s Throat, to find her family, but couldn’t quite bring herself to do it. This could be a step in that direction, a safe place in Helovia to sort herself out, and she wanted that too. 

“I suppose I am also looking for someone who would allow me to do so; I wouldn’t want to trespass by going where I was unwelcome.”She stopped there, thinking she had adequately answered the voice's questions.
Does the secret fade—
            or is it everlasting?
Asavvi

Image Credit

@Isopia

Messages In This Thread
galaxy walk [joining] - by Asavvi - 09-04-2016, 09:40 PM
RE: galaxy walk [joining] - by Isopia - 09-04-2016, 10:12 PM
RE: galaxy walk [joining] - by Asavvi - 09-04-2016, 10:58 PM
RE: galaxy walk [joining] - by Isopia - 09-04-2016, 11:07 PM
RE: galaxy walk [joining] - by Asavvi - 09-04-2016, 11:46 PM
RE: galaxy walk [joining] - by Isopia - 09-05-2016, 09:16 AM