the Rift

why does my heart keep shaking;

Misael Posts: 97
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 HH :: 7 years HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Lazarus :: Melanistic Lion :: None ShadowMare

There is an ache within him to free himself of the bounds of the desert, spending too much time thinking and not near enough doing. He felt crushed by his blazing desire to do, an oxymoron within the own clockworks of his mind. Miseal had work to do, the spies needed leading and teaching, the DT was a mess of changing leadership and Gaucho...Gaucho was gone. The Dragon's Throat was having a rough time to say the least.

So he traveled. He left his home, determinded to still do, but to escape the bounds of sorrows within the sandy walls of the throat. He loved it there, owed everything he had to it's sand dunes and sunrises, so he set out to find those to bring with him home, if he was failing at doing everything else, at least this, this he would be good at. Lazarus releases a growl into the day, attracting Miseal's attention to the mumbling in the distance. He sends the hunter forwards, following closely behind with long, loud strides (it was never easy to hide the steps of a man of his size) cautiously approaching the scene.

Golden orbs settle upon three woman, Maren, who he offers a soft grin was a fellow friend whom he cared about, a lovely woman indeed. The other blue woman, Miseal vaguely remembered from a scene that he prefers not to think about, but he offered a kind smile nonetheless. The last woman, purely white with a bayed face and antlers, Miseal dips his large crowned cranium to, "Welcome, Miseal and Lazarus here, Sleuth of the Dragon's Throat."

talk talk talk

M I S A E L

quote quote quote

image credits
Please tag in all posts, all force is permitted

[Image: shadowmare098_by_ehrendi-da6sr2s.png]

Messages In This Thread
why does my heart keep shaking; - by Giselle - 09-05-2016, 02:35 AM
RE: why does my heart keep shaking; - by Tiamat - 09-05-2016, 03:32 AM
RE: why does my heart keep shaking; - by Maren - 09-05-2016, 05:52 AM
RE: why does my heart keep shaking; - by Misael - 09-05-2016, 11:01 PM
RE: why does my heart keep shaking; - by Syrena - 09-06-2016, 01:24 PM