the Rift

begin again

Nikoleta Posts: 5
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 3 years HP: 64.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Electra

nikoleta leventis
look at the fire and think of me

Finally, another creature came forth to confront her. Excitement surged through her being and she looked over the man before her. He was incredibly tall, and that almost pissed her off. She was the tallest of her herd, even taller than her own father. It didn’t make much sense to her, but what she didn’t know was that he wasn’t her true father. Instead, he was an adoptive father, a figure that she looked up to for a majority of her life. Perhaps at first glance he could look like a normal pegasus, but he was far from it. He had two horns on his face and the tail of a lion, he was a deep brown with orange markings on his chest and a pale mane. A skittish one would be intimidated by his size, but Nikoleta was a fearless girl. “Greetings, madam. I am Hector, a Guardian of the herd Dragon’s Throat. May I be of assistance?” She already felt the need to prove herself to him. There wasn’t much reason, maybe it was the fact that he said something about being a Guardian or that he called her madam. She was not a madam, she was a dame ready to take on anything. Cyan eyes were still narrowed just slightly, her stubborn and fiery side getting the best of her. Yet, she held her head respectfully and took a deep breath. He’s only trying to be nice, be nice back.

“I am Nikoleta Leventis,” she greeted, alluring voice slithering from her throat and into the forest air. She did not have some fancy title, nor did she belong to a herd. She may as well just cut that part out. “As far as assistance goes, I don’t need any help.” she said, she was quite straight out and honest. “But I have to admit that I have no idea where I am, but that’s my purpose. I left my original herd to explore various lands and meet new individuals.” She didn’t know if she should go into complete details or not, about every single thing. She did not know this man, he did not have to know her full story until she knew his. “A herd is what I look for, a place to call home and for me to settle. A place for me to come back to when I grow tired from my explorations. What is this region?” she asked. Where exactly was she, what were the herds, who was he, would they get along. She had many questions but luckily for Hector, she knew that he did not have all the answers. She was always curious, always craving for knowledge. Yet, she at least knew not to expect all the answers from just anybody. She didn’t quite know what being Guardian meant, but maybe he would tell her about it if they conversed more.

"talk" "you" think
485 words | @Hector
[Image: 5ilPbrR.png]

Messages In This Thread
begin again - by Nikoleta - 09-05-2016, 07:24 PM
RE: begin again - by Hector - 09-06-2016, 12:40 AM
RE: begin again - by Nikoleta - 09-06-2016, 01:36 AM
RE: begin again - by Hector - 09-06-2016, 11:12 PM
RE: begin again - by Nikoleta - 09-07-2016, 12:08 AM