the Rift

begin again

Hector Posts: 262
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 18.3hh :: 7 Years HP: 63 | Buff: ENDURE
Veci :: Plain Boggart :: Suffocate Dream

So this pretty creature had a name. And a temper. She had a short spiel, telling of what she had come to these lands for. Of course, it was similar to why many came to Helovia. He himself had come looking for a new start, one where he could be his own horse. Forge his own path. Anyways, those were thoughts for another time. Time to answer the mare's queries. And he would start by telling her about Helovia and then move to telling her about the Dragon's Throat.

"Lady Nikoleta, you have stumbled across the land of Helovia, a land filled with magic and companions. A place of new beginnings." At the mention of companions, Veci took the opportunity to make a weak apparition of a dragon, breathing a smoke flame before disappearing. "That which you just saw was my companion, a boggart named Veci. Many horses here have companions, magic or both. I am gifted to have both." He stated, conjuring up a small fire colt for a moment before extinguishing it.

"The herd I spoke of would gladly accept you. I belong to the herd named Dragon's Throat. Thanks to the Sun God, I am gifted with rank magic due to my ranking of a Guardian, which is a tier three rank within the herd. Would you care to accompany me to my herd? Or perhaps you would like me to show you around Helovia, allow you to see more of the land before we return to my home?" His voice was kind as he lowered his head slightly.

Turning his head around towards his wing, he pulled out a troublesome feather. Other than being loose, it was undamaged. Offering it to the mare with a smile, he hoped she would take it as a gesture of friendship from one winged creature to another.

Text. "Speech."

• Dragon's Throat Rank Experience: Fortify | Level 3
• Permission given for moderate power play, magical influence and damage at all times

Messages In This Thread
begin again - by Nikoleta - 09-05-2016, 07:24 PM
RE: begin again - by Hector - 09-06-2016, 12:40 AM
RE: begin again - by Nikoleta - 09-06-2016, 01:36 AM
RE: begin again - by Hector - 09-06-2016, 11:12 PM
RE: begin again - by Nikoleta - 09-07-2016, 12:08 AM