the Rift

begin again

Nikoleta Posts: 5
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 3 years HP: 64.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Electra

nikoleta leventis
look at the fire and think of me

Lady Nikoleta? That’s new. She was unsure about being called a Lady, but she guessed not to comment about it. That wasn’t the subject anyways, he began to explain where she was and she listened intently. So this region was called Helovia, and apparently there was magic and companions in these lands. At first she was doubtful until a being randomly appeared and took the form of a dragon, then the stallion easily create a colt made of flames. She was now utterly impressed and clearly intrigued, and she craved both magic and a companion. She stayed quiet when he mentioned Dragon’s Throat once again. Sun God? Her past herd was not religious, mainly because they were uneducated on such ideas of higher beings. “I will join Dragon’s Throat.” she said shortly, “I wish for you to show me around the herd’s territory, and then take me to herds leader so I may speak with them. If they are busy then perhaps you or somebody could arrange an appointment or meeting for me, if that's possible. Maybe you can introduce me to my new fellow members too. If that isn’t too much of me to ask?” Perhaps being a Guardian meant that was busy, and that he wouldn’t have the time for all of this and he would just have to dump her and leave her on her own. If that was the case, then so be it, she would gladly figure things out on her own anyways.

Suddenly Hector unfolded one of his wings, his skull reached back and then turned back to offer her one of his feathers. Thick neck reached over so she could receive the feather and she reached over to stuff the dark colored feather into her right wing. When she got the time she would weave it into her tail, but for now her wings would carry his feather as her own now. She then plucked one of her own feathers and offered it to him. Perhaps she was a little fiery towards him, quite straightforward and to the point. Yet, if he wanted a friendship truce then he should get it. He had not wronged her and in fact he was extremely polite. If she was less headstrong and impatient then they would get along just fine, and after all he had welcomed her into this Helovia place. It could’ve gone much worse, he could’ve been an ill-willed horse who could’ve attacked her on sight. Yet, he didn’t, he wasn’t that type of guy, and she appreciated that.

"talk" "you" think
424 words | @Hector
[Image: 5ilPbrR.png]

Messages In This Thread
begin again - by Nikoleta - 09-05-2016, 07:24 PM
RE: begin again - by Hector - 09-06-2016, 12:40 AM
RE: begin again - by Nikoleta - 09-06-2016, 01:36 AM
RE: begin again - by Hector - 09-06-2016, 11:12 PM
RE: begin again - by Nikoleta - 09-07-2016, 12:08 AM