the Rift

[OPEN] let no man steal your thyme

Aisling the Fae Posts: 112
Absent Abyss atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 13.1 :: 6 :: Birdsong HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Sorcha :: Common Green Dragon :: Fire Breath Laine

To hold all the promise of blue-velvet dark and stars

Aisling’s head turned at that approaching footsteps, eyes seeking for her daughter’s tiny pale yellow figure only to be met by the form of a dark shape moving up the path. There was a tiny flutter of fear in the pony’s heart, this one matched so well all her childish imaginings of a the dark villain with a heart as black as his coat…But that was nonsense, she knew that, even if it did spring first into her fanciful mind. A stranger was a stranger, and judging on their location and his clam(?) demeanor she judged he might be one of her new herd mates. As her first few months here had been spent mostly holed up with Johnny and Larue, Aisling had only met a few others and was eager to rectify that.

She smiled at the stranger, or at lease tried to. Even for Aisling’s normally sunny outlook and what appeared to be an effort on his part, the stallion still presented an intimidating facade. He loomed over her, not nearly at tall as Einarr had been, but less…wholesome, and his voice was like ice as it cracked over her. And yet, he was offering help? “Ah, hello…” her voice was unsure and her eyes darted around his person trying to discern amy possible ill will and found none. “It’s my daughter, you see, but she likes to wander of a mornin’. I wouldn’t trouble yourself, she’s—just there!“

Aisling’s dismissal of the stallion’s offer was mercifully cut short as the lass wandered up, smile sweet as summer sunshine. The fae often had to work rather hard not to be a pushover when her girl smiled at her, even if the filly was tart what mother didn’t think hers wasn’t the sweetest, prettiest lass the world had ever seen. “A stór, you were supposed to wait before running off like that.” She admonished her daughter, reaching out to tug the lemony forelock. Her words were soft however, she was already starting to forget her annoyance. Now that her daughter’s whereabouts where not a mystery to distract her, Aisling turned again to the stallion with a smile a bit more genuine, eager to make, well…acquaintances, if not friends. “I am Aisling, by the by, Thief in the Basin, alongside Rexanna. This here is my daughter Larue; she quite often forgets her manners.”

A stór = my treasure
Image Texture

@Mortuus Nox
[now come the days of the dreamer and they are filled with wonder and light ]
:: permission given for use of magic and force :: please tag Aisling in all posts ::

Messages In This Thread
let no man steal your thyme - by Aisling - 09-05-2016, 10:29 PM
RE: let no man steal your thyme - by Mortuus Nox - 09-05-2016, 11:20 PM
RE: let no man steal your thyme - by Larue - 09-10-2016, 09:44 PM
RE: let no man steal your thyme - by Aisling - 09-19-2016, 09:11 PM