the Rift

[PRIVATE] Blood and Bone [Moon]

God of the Moon Posts: 236
Helovian Ancient
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.2hh :: Ageless
Admin

The GOD of the MOON

From the stars came the heavens

"Oh Mesec," she crooned lovingly, though there was a clear note of condescension in her voice as well. And why not? She was a God after all. She did know more than her son.

The Goddess shook her delicate skull slightly and moved towards her child. Even she was aware that her healing magic could not remove the weight from his heart. Though perhaps a hug from her might help to ease that weight somewhat. Her wings opened, wanting to wrap them around the dark stallion's shoulders, if he would let her.

"What good would it have done you, my dear one, if it wasn't Zero?" Her silvery gaze searched his as a warm maternal (and knowing) smile returned to her lips. "Imagine if I had merely created an enemy for you to fight? And if you hadn't controlled yourself and you had killed a phantom? It would have been without consequence. And if you had controlled yourself? What would you have learned? That you could rein-in the beast within yourself, when the stakes were low? " She paused, squeezing him tighter for a moment. "You asked for my help darling, and this was the only way. If it was anyone other than Zero, you would still be at risk. Now that you know you can control yourself when the life of even the dearest of your friends is at stake, then you know you can control yourself against anyone."

Kindly, the Goddess pulled away so she could peer into her son's eyes. "So you see, it had to be him."

CREDITS

Messages In This Thread
Blood and Bone [Moon] - by Mesec - 09-10-2016, 10:11 PM
RE: Blood and Bone [Moon] - by God of the Moon - 09-11-2016, 09:51 AM
RE: Blood and Bone [Moon] - by Mesec - 09-11-2016, 10:30 AM
RE: Blood and Bone [Moon] - by God of the Moon - 09-11-2016, 11:00 AM
RE: Blood and Bone [Moon] - by Mesec - 09-11-2016, 12:02 PM
RE: Blood and Bone [Moon] - by God of the Moon - 09-19-2016, 11:43 AM
RE: Blood and Bone [Moon] - by Mesec - 09-19-2016, 02:16 PM
RE: Blood and Bone [Moon] - by God of the Moon - 09-23-2016, 12:38 PM
RE: Blood and Bone [Moon] - by Mesec - 09-24-2016, 06:07 PM