the Rift

[OPEN] bring me home in a blinding dream

Hector Posts: 262
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 18.3hh :: 7 Years HP: 63 | Buff: ENDURE
Veci :: Plain Boggart :: Suffocate Dream

They lighted down in the Throat, the stallion having discussed the finer details of the Throat with Nikoleta. He was become quick friends with her, and their exchange of feathers during their first meeting. Her own dual-colored feather was twined in his mane with the feathers of Vorsa and Gaucho. "You have nothing to worry about Nikoleta. Sultana Sikeax is kind and caring." He said, smiling at the two-colored mare as she kept close to his side. Sikeax was a dear friend to him, and at one point the two had had some sort of unusual relationship where they both built up the other's confidence. Veci hovered at his side, invisible to all but himself. "'Do I get the inkling that you might actually  like this new mare..?'" Veci's voice sounded in his mind, and Hector replied with a mental snort and a flick of his tail at the boggart.

He certainly thought the mare was beautiful, but he barely knew her. Perhaps once he got to know her a little better, then perhaps things would happen. He would wait for Sikeax to arrive, after letting out a trumpeting call of a stallion to summon the unicorn Sultana. The tribrid had a new member, one that would be a great asset to the Throat. He would be lying if he said he wasn't proud. Wings were spread slightly, pushed up to make himself larger. He didn't need to, but it was a habit of his. He was proud of himself, and he just assumed that position always. Whenever Sikeax would appear, he would bow down to the dusty pearl Sultana.

@Sikeax @Nikoleta

Text. "Speech."

• Dragon's Throat Rank Experience: Fortify | Level 3
• Permission given for moderate power play, magical influence and damage at all times

Messages In This Thread
bring me home in a blinding dream - by Nikoleta - 09-07-2016, 09:21 PM
RE: bring me home in a blinding dream - by Hector - 09-07-2016, 10:00 PM