The North Remembers

Daemyn Posts: 45
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 5(Tall Sun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mato :: Caucasian Shepherd Dog :: None Mouse
@Rholévianth
Daemyn & Mato
Deep inside I know what am worth; A life of my own
It had been a long while since the pair had been to the Threshold, so much had happen to the both of them, some of it good and a lot of it bad. A lot of the time Daemyn liked to simply take a walk and breath in the fresh air it helped a great deal to clear his head. Mato on the other hand was not very happy he did not want to walk around so early in the morning, he let Daemyn know by all the huffing and groaning he was doing as they walked. "If you keep complaining we can just walk for longer" the stallion called over his shoulder to Mato.

Mato growled at Daemyn clearly unhappy about having to walk when the sun was just appearing over the horizon. Daemyn chuckled and swished his tail very amused by his companion he knew Mato didn't like this but the stallion really needed this. Besides the forest was full of life and maybe he could meet a new horse. For now though he silently walks taking in the sounds of the trees and the calls of birds, it is perhaps the most peaceful thing Daemyn had heard in a very long time.

Daemyn had taken to standing still with his amethyst eyes closed and just taking in the sounds when there was a bark from Mato. It shattered his peaceful state and annoyed him, for he had little patiences for such loud things. "Oh now what Mato?" he questions letting only a pinch of anger escape in his words, the stallion opens his eyes and spots a horse which he had not seen before. Perhaps he was new? Daemyn assumed so not many Helovians visited the threshold for kicks.

Daemyn perked his ears in interest, his whole body language gave off 'friendly' meanwhile Mato sat on his haunches and watched, panting. Clearing his throat the stallion called out "hello sir, you must be new here! I am Daemyn this here is my companion Mato...welcome to Helovia".
speaking words Words::
Tags/OOC:: @ Rholévianth I'm still getting used to him so I'm sorry if this sucks!

image || table
[Image: daemyn_by_poolpaw-d8dwmiw.png] [Image: mato__by_silver_dreamer_mist-d9bez85.png]
Please tag Daemyn!

Messages In This Thread
The North Remembers - by Rholévianth - 09-08-2016, 12:47 AM
RE: The North Remembers - by Daemyn - 09-08-2016, 02:35 AM
RE: The North Remembers - by Syrena - 09-14-2016, 02:00 PM