the Rift

Miles and miles to go before we sleep

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time

When the Earth God called, the voice drifted to his ears even though he was on the far border of their land, patrolling as he normally did at this time. Turning on his heels, the behemoth cantered through the well-known paths. Loretta followed on his heels, excited to hear and understand what the Earth God had to say. Archibald, however, felt his chest tighten. When the Earth God called, the Dauntless expected him to bring news of war or some other looming thing. What could he have in store for them today? He lowered his head, massive shoulders pushing forward as he cantered with purpose.

As he entered the clearing, Archibald slowed himself to a walk, but he still moved with purpose. Sweat formed beneath his breastplate, and his pink nostrils flared. His haste was shown clearly as he stepped toward facing the Earth God. He dipped his head respectfully, seeming completely focused on the leading deity of this place. The Dauntless was acutely aware of those around him, however, as he stopped a well distance from the Hidden Falls' Father. Golden eyes reached up to meet the one of the only beings taller than him. "Father Earth," he started, voice low and calm, but cautious, "what brings you here today?"

Loretta lowered her head, turning to look at each of those gathered before the Earth God. She sent their images to her bondmate. Isopia, Agnodice...a filly. New. Small. Amber eyes locked on the filly, skeptical of her and when she came to their herd.

ARCHIBALD THE DAUNTLESS
What won't kill me- makes me / What won't love me- hates me
What won't kill me - dies

[sorry for the small post -- tried to get something in quick!]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Miles and miles to go before we sleep - by Archibald - 09-10-2016, 02:05 PM