the Rift

[OPEN] My heart is a ghost town [Iskra birth]

Iskra Posts: 79
Dragon's Throat Colt
Colt :: Pegasus :: 17 :: 1 year
Castiel :: Royal Humpback Leviathan :: Tidal Wave Blu

There came something new. Something bright. Something beautiful.

It began as a pleasant sound; a gentle voice drifting across the gray world, begging for Iskra's attention. He turned his head, his legs suddenly very unsteady due to that, but even as he faltered it was worth it to see the bright white shape come near.
It ended as a bright blaze; the sky itself seeming to catch fire and mark her. The abrupt and bright glow faintly startled Iskra, and as his muscles and skin quivered with the urge to flee, he plopped onto his side in the sand with a plaintive mew. Curiosity quickly displaced his initial response however, and with a sideways view he watched the magnificent bird land upon her, his teal eyes widening with awe.

She spoke then, and the sound bolstered Iskra's heart with a newfound glee. He tried to rise once more, bleating as she touched him, bumped him, stirring a rise within him. Furiously his tail wagged, and finally his wings unfurled. Too wet to do anything but flop around, they nonetheless balanced him a bit more. As they un-hugged from his sides, an orange glow revealed itself from beneath the feathers. Upon closer inspection, he was literally sparking. Small, harmless flares of flame and streaks of electricity rolled below his wings and spilled out over the top of his primaries, falling off the edges and dissipating before even hitting the ground.

Encouraged by his dam and Kygo, Iskra finally stood, firm enough that he could take a few steps forward and take his first drink.

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: My heart is a ghost town [Iskra birth] - by Iskra - 09-23-2016, 09:32 AM