the Rift

Waiting for a Change

Asteria Posts: 6
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 3
Viola
As they continue forward Volterra suddenly shifts the direction they're walking in. Without any hesitation, she follows fluidly by his side. All her previous fear of the huge stallion has drained out her and she is only filled with excitement. The land around them hasn't  changed a lot since they've been moving. Trees still surround them on all sides and she can't help but wonder how many times Volterra has made this journey. His step never hesitates. They have been walking for quite a ways now and she wonders just how far away this Dragon's Throat is. How would she act when she finally arrived? What if the herd leader didn't like her, or didn't accept her for some reason? Forcefully, she pushes those thoughts out of her head. Worrying and overthinking this would do her no good.

As Volterra answers her response, she is filled relief. He thought that her training would come back and even offered to spar with her! The thought of finally being able to train again filled her with an intense hope. She couldn't wait to get back to the excitement, action, and the feeling of adrenaline pumping through her veins. He then asks her if she has any talents, and she pauses. Even though she had not wanted to be a healer as a youngster, her mother had still made her stand around, observe and learn a thing or two about healing. Well, she had learned a bit more than that. She could recite all the healing plants that could cure different ailments and could tell poisonous plants apart from the others. "Well, I'm not a healer, but my mother was. When I was very young, she taught me parts of her healing ways and I can remember many of the lessons she gave me."

@Volterra

Messages In This Thread
Waiting for a Change - by Asteria - 09-09-2016, 09:48 PM
RE: Waiting for a Change - by Volterra - 09-10-2016, 03:04 PM
RE: Waiting for a Change - by Asteria - 09-10-2016, 07:20 PM
RE: Waiting for a Change - by Volterra - 09-11-2016, 06:55 AM
RE: Waiting for a Change - by Asteria - 09-11-2016, 12:55 PM
RE: Waiting for a Change - by Volterra - 09-11-2016, 02:17 PM
RE: Waiting for a Change - by Asteria - 09-12-2016, 10:36 PM
RE: Waiting for a Change - by Volterra - 09-13-2016, 02:09 PM
RE: Waiting for a Change - by Asteria - 09-15-2016, 01:33 AM