the Rift

[PRIVATE] run this town

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
I sit my words beside my throne.
You’re not alone. I’m not alone.
It was just after dawn, when Orangemoon allowed dew to stick around longer on the sparse bushes and grasses that dotted the Basin when the snow was nowhere to be found. The sun peaked across the tops of the mountains, sparkling down in glimmering shadows of the trees as they stretched long and thin across the stone sides. This was when the Thief emerged from her cave. Marembo was quick behind her, yawning and stretching his little lithe body, beady eyes turned up to his bonded to ask where they were headed today. Rexanna just smiled to the polecat and lowered her head to nudge the creature to the hot springs a bit further out from the location of their cave.

Marembo squeaked briefly in excitement, bounding ahead to try and create a gap between himself and the gilded mare, knowing deep down it wouldn’t take her long to catch up to her marbled companion. And it hadn’t. Quickly, Rexanna began to chase after the polecat, a soft smile on her face as she chased after the polecat, dropping slightly in speed to please the creature in thinking that he had won. Her ashen dipped legs struck the ground as she moved, her chains dancing and flying along her back with the movements of her speed. And when they had finally arrived to the hot springs edge, Marembo squealed to the mare in delight of his accomplishment. Rexanna chuckled lightly, coming to a stop before stepping past the polecat and dipping herself into the hot springs. It was always surprisingly warm, as a slight gasp escaped the Thief. With a shake of her head, she submerged herself for the most part aside from her head she lifted above the water. Looking to Remy for a second with a bright grin, the polecat reached out and gripped onto her gilded horn, pulling himself onto her face and settling in between her ears, standing and scouting much like a meerkat – rather ironic for a polecat.

"Talk?"
image credits

@Hotaru -insert generic happy starter post-
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
run this town - by Rexanna - 09-10-2016, 01:25 AM
RE: run this town - by Hotaru - 09-10-2016, 02:45 AM
RE: run this town - by Rexanna - 09-10-2016, 03:10 PM
RE: run this town - by Hotaru - 09-29-2016, 04:29 PM