the Rift

[PRIVATE] run this town

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
I sit my words beside my throne.
You’re not alone. I’m not alone.
Marembo kept his gaze above the water as Rexanna indulged herself in the warmth of the hot springs. It bubbled and billowed clouds as it reached toward the sky. The Thief found herself at peace for the moment, her ebony lids closing over oceanic orbs, humming lightly to herself letting the water bubble around her body. The warmth reached deep into her joints, warming every bit and piece of the soreness the Thief might’ve experienced that night in her cave. Her pale ears flicked sideways, hanging low beneath the comforting blanket the Hot Springs seemed to provide. However, a voice shouted toward her and Marembo lifted up his body to peer through the foggy clouds that erupted from the water as Rexanna’s ears perked to the sound.

The polecat squeaked, immediately knowing who it was and urging Rexanna to follow. He dove from her head into the warm water, swimming his way across in a strange mix of a dog and a snake, slinking and paddling in a heap of excitement. Of course, Rexanna followed, knowing that it was her dear Lady, someone she had learned to call one of her best friends in the Basin. She found a smile reach her lips as she remembered her first encounter with the rose mare, how she thought she hadn’t been doing a good enough job as a mere Phantom, but ended up being promoted entirely. Oh how naïve the gilded mare was now. “Hotaru!” She returned, breaking through the fog and following Marembo who swam over to Alice with a squeak of hello. “Isn’t this just wonderful?” She began, situating herself beside the rose gold mare. There they stood like the sunrise among the pink and golds that glimmered in the sky as the sun began to wake. “How’re you?” She began, tilting her head to face her alpha. “And how’s little Romina and Ru’in?” A smile was comfortably placed on her lips, remembering the beautiful deer-like children that Hotaru had birthed.

"Talk?"
image credits

@Hotaru :D
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
run this town - by Rexanna - 09-10-2016, 01:25 AM
RE: run this town - by Hotaru - 09-10-2016, 02:45 AM
RE: run this town - by Rexanna - 09-10-2016, 03:10 PM
RE: run this town - by Hotaru - 09-29-2016, 04:29 PM