the Rift

[PRIVATE] run this town

Hotaru the Valkyrie Posts: 295
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years 3 Months HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alice :: Royal Hellhound :: Acid Brit
i didn't know myself until you changed me

Marembo's happy squeak was a familiar sound to the Valkyrie, and she smiled as she saw the lithe creature bound through the steam as if guiding Rexanna along towards her Lady. Admittedly the woman didn't know anything about his species, and she's taken aback when he leaps fearlessly into the water, sure that he will drown if only because of his physical composition. Yet like some odd mix of canine and serpent, Marembo instead took to the water like a duck. Or maybe Hotaru was just uncreative and attributing as many animals as she could to the slinky creature. But she could not help but dip her muzzle into the water and flick it skyward, aiming to splash the cute little critter that had delivered her Thief to her. 

Turning her wet smile towards Rexanna as she finally emerged, the Lady shuffled over to provide room for the golden woman in the bubbling waters, a clear invitation even though she'd already practically ordered the beauty to her side. Alice turned to grin toothily at Marembo as he swam towards her, phasing out of Hotaru's mind and her conversation with Rexanna, uninterested in it. Instead she dipped her wet nose into the water and began to blow bubble towards the polecat, hoping to entice it into playing with her for a bit. 

Hotaru turned and nibbled playfully at Rexanna's cheek, her smile natural and bright in a way very few were allowed to see. A deep, relaxed sigh of contentment escaped her pale breast and she closed her eyes with a happy hum. "It's amazing. I don't think I'll ever stop loving the springs, they've spoiled me for life." If she ever decided to leave the Basin - a terrible thought in the first place - she'd have to be pried out of the hotsprings by force. They didn't exist anywhere else that she knew of, and she doubted she could live without their pleasant, soothing bubbling. 

Her Beta inquired after her state, and the Alpha shared a tired but benevolent smile. "Tired. It seems our numbers dwindle more with every day, and I've challenged all our slacking soldiers only for them to disappear into the horizon in the wake of their loss. Deimos and I don't know how to proceed...I can't stand to watch the pack fall apart." She momentarily slipped up, Alice's canine terminology constantly impacting the Valkyrie. But focusing on her children was a far easier topic. Even if it made her smile drop. 

"They are each other's world, and for that I'm glad. But I can tell Romina is not happy here, and I fear Ru'in will follow her anywhere. They seem to have no real attachment to this place, and I fear they'll soon leave. Too soon. They are so young..." And it would break Hotaru's heart to say goodbye to them. Even if it was not permanent, as Ashamin's departure had been. It wouldn't be the same. 

[Image: 515265280ffff]

::Strong like the sea is stormy::

Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!
Plot with me here!

Messages In This Thread
run this town - by Rexanna - 09-10-2016, 01:25 AM
RE: run this town - by Hotaru - 09-10-2016, 02:45 AM
RE: run this town - by Rexanna - 09-10-2016, 03:10 PM
RE: run this town - by Hotaru - 09-29-2016, 04:29 PM