the Rift

[OPEN] Gathering Hearts and Minds

Ashamin the Clovenheart Posts: 426
Outcast atk: 8 | def: 11.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 HH :: 5 [Frostfall] HP: 79 | Buff: NUMB
Lochan :: Plain Cerndyr :: Dark Mist & Rakt :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast Jen
Ashamin

The cold of the basin was painfully familiar. The words of the Frost fall spirit, that figure of plurality, had struck a chord with the Clovenheart. Now he found himself returning to the same land he had proclaimed he missed, his reasons twofold.

The task given to him by the God of the Earth was no small one. Given that the majority of those who had affected him lived in the basin, the very simple act of finding them meant visiting the grave of his own life. It was easy to wonder if he had made the wrong choice as he stood there on the border. It was always easy for Ashamin to doubt himself, though.

His failure to say goodbye to so many haunted him. Lena and Rexanna, the two first mares of the basin that had welcomed him, had been missed in particular. But it was Lena that he came to see first, for he also hoped that she could offer him some knowledge of the herbs she dealt in. The Unbound had healers, but all were still learning. If he could return to them with knowledge of his own, it could surely do them no harm.

And besides all that, Ashamin had much to thank Lena for. He only hoped that she would find him that morning, as he stood alone and nearly bare at the border. He carried only his sarong, so that he might not have to fill his mouth with any herbs the two could find together. Then again, maybe he was getting ahead of himself.

""

Credit

For @Lena! I understand that I can't ask this to be private, but I would appreciate it if it was. This is also a quest thread and I want to keep it moving.

Quest thread #2: interact with people who have made a significant effect on his life and receive a token from them.

See Ashamin's profile for more information about Lochan, Rakt, and his various items.
All magic and force allowed, barring death and permanent injury.
Do not tag me, please message on skype instead

Messages In This Thread
Gathering Hearts and Minds - by Ashamin - 09-10-2016, 06:14 AM
RE: Gathering Hearts and Minds - by Lena - 09-11-2016, 01:33 PM