the Rift

[PRIVATE] Sometimes we fall

Anzanie Posts: 86
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 6 :: Ages in Orangemoon
Danjah
anzanie

I need your touch don't need your love...
In the silence she could feel something pulling her even closer towards the light, her pools open but she did not feel anything. It was as if she had died and the shell was the only thing left. Her bodice was beautiful, but her heart had sunk deep into the ground. What had she done to deserve something that felt so empty and cold, when all she had wanted was the happiness that was encased in finding love, children and a sense of achievement? She had none of that, not anymore. Viserra was gone, she obviously meant nothing to Misael and yet the splashed fae felt like this was just a tiny piece of the puzzle to why she was just not content. Her heart ached even further for two more things she could not have, to name but a few.

The capsule crawled closer to the noise...

"Anzanie? My beautiful Glazier, are you alright?"

It was a warmth that pulled her back, the warmth in the voice that she craved. With an uncontrollable sense of calm, she gazed deep into the azure pools that looked back with such concern that the intensity could have eaten her up. She strayed from the gaze, her cranium dropping as her own pale jaded pools filled with pain. A small mumble eminated from her velveteens, but nothing coherent. With a few moments pause, Anzanie then spoke, softly and quietly with all of the emotion in her high pitched voice,
"My king, I just don't know. I don't know if I am alright," with a sigh she felt like the tears would come streaming down her long beautiful skull, but in the presence of the baby elephant companion, Mbwene, it felt like that would be just too inappropriate. No young creature should see such sadness, particularly when it was not necessarily justified, "I'm sorry I haven't been the Glazier you deserve, my love..." Nothing had prepared her for the shock of saying what she had, but her friend was him. Tembovu was like her knight in shining armour, her friend, the one she needed in her life. But would he be so sure when he really knew what else he meant to her? "No, not my love, I mean..."

The words were flooding, so this was when the only sense of sensibility in her silenced the rest of her words. Time would tell now what consequences would come of what she needed to say, how much she needed to crawl back in terms of seasons to be at the point she could return to normality.
" . "

image | coding

@Tembovu
[Image: K9UH30N5.gif]
Please tag Anzanie in all posts! ♥

Messages In This Thread
Sometimes we fall - by Tembovu - 09-10-2016, 07:56 PM
RE: Sometimes we fall - by Anzanie - 09-15-2016, 01:22 PM
RE: Sometimes we fall - by Tembovu - 10-21-2016, 11:12 PM
RE: Sometimes we fall - by Anzanie - 10-24-2016, 06:41 AM
RE: Sometimes we fall - by Tembovu - 10-26-2016, 07:04 PM
RE: Sometimes we fall - by Anzanie - 11-11-2016, 07:20 AM