[PRIVATE] Sometimes we fall

Anzanie Posts: 86
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 6 :: Ages in Orangemoon
Danjah
anzanie
Quote goes here woot woot
and the fun continues what
Within her moment of true madness she had let her guard down - he knew. And the way that he reciprocated truly broke her, his touch slowly withdrawing from her skull and stepping back, the distance almost frightening as she felt the weight of rejection crushing her bodice. And somehow she was able to still stay standing. Yet it was not okay, for Anzanie was physically shaking at the pillars, her gaze unable to look at her beloved Tembovu as she felt she understood what was coming...

And what had she expected? Her King had several children of his own - he didn't need that from her. Her King had a lover of his own - he didn't that from her. So what the fuck was she going to give to him now? With one glance the thought of the lover's pendant that she had helped craft the glass chain for, that hung around his massive neck. The fae was unable to replace even her, as much as she longed for it. She didn't know much of Rexanna, but the sorrow and hatred within her made her seeth at the thought of the one that had won him, perhaps long before Anzanie had even been on the scene.

But to drag her from those thoughts and into something even less comfortable, Tembovu's sigh struck her with a fear of the words. She felt Mbwene's touch in her tassles, it was still like Tembovu was the one touching her but she wanted to be away from all feelings. In spite of this, she let the little elephant continue to do what she did, Anzanie's tears starting to form as it was as if she was reliving her nightmare of finding herself in Helovia to begin with...

"Anzanie, you are one of my closest friends. And I hold you close to my heart. But..."

The "but" was all she needed and for the moment that she had stared at Tembovu's chest, she ripped her gaze away and stared at the hardening ground. The rest he spoke of were words that he knew. The man of honour remained honourable - and Anzanie hated it,
"You should not have known of this, I can't do this Tembovu. You have your Rexanna, your children, but I wanted you!" The tears streamed down her face now as her high pitched voice grew even higher as the words struggled to come out, "I, I..." She turned her cranium far away before she stepped backwards from her King to create a bigger distance. The wound needed to be cauterised, and the splashed fae knew of no other way than to do this, "I need to leave, I just can't Tembovu. I am no longer your Glazier, I will no longer bother you, I'm sorry..."

I will never stop loving you.

" . "

image | coding

@Tembovu
[Image: K9UH30N5.gif]
Please tag Anzanie in all posts! ♥

Messages In This Thread
Sometimes we fall - by Tembovu - 09-10-2016, 07:56 PM
RE: Sometimes we fall - by Anzanie - 09-15-2016, 01:22 PM
RE: Sometimes we fall - by Tembovu - 10-21-2016, 11:12 PM
RE: Sometimes we fall - by Anzanie - 10-24-2016, 06:41 AM
RE: Sometimes we fall - by Tembovu - 10-26-2016, 07:04 PM