the Rift

[PRIVATE] Sometimes we fall

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
tembovu
Those who stand for nothing fall for anything.
As his navy gaze saw her physically shaking in response to the distance he put between them, he felt the overwhelming urge to close the distance and hold her. But (Mbwene glared pointedly at him, as if to say, ’Don’t you dare’), he knew that would not help the matter at hoof. In fact it would only serve to make things harder for his dear, splashed friend.

So, despite the urgings of his subconscious, he remained apart from Anzanie, pained eyes watching for her reaction to his words—but the tears. Black rimmed ears tilt backwards as he leans towards her, “Anz,” was his low, sad murmur as the tears began to streak down her face. His own muzzle reached out to hers—but she turned away before he could touch her—comfort her.

He let her have borderline-hysteric tirade; it was her right, and he felt he had somehow wronged her. Though, when she dealt the final blow: “I need to leave,” he visibly winced. “Please stay,” the quiet, deep words were out of his dark, thick lips before he could stop them. He took a deep breath, steadying his mind as well as his soul, “I accept your resignation from Glazier, and understand if you must leave but—” he paused, navy eyes studying her pale gaze for long moments, before glancing to her glass crown they had crafted together, “—I would hate to lose you. I will give you time to think about it.”

And, with a final and pained look, he turned to walk away. Mbwene gave one, last stroke of her silken tail before she plodded after her bonded—though she glanced back at Anzanie many times as they left.
Image | Table

@Anzanie sorry I drug this out forever ;-; we can end it here?

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
Sometimes we fall - by Tembovu - 09-10-2016, 07:56 PM
RE: Sometimes we fall - by Anzanie - 09-15-2016, 01:22 PM
RE: Sometimes we fall - by Tembovu - 10-21-2016, 11:12 PM
RE: Sometimes we fall - by Anzanie - 10-24-2016, 06:41 AM
RE: Sometimes we fall - by Tembovu - 10-26-2016, 07:04 PM
RE: Sometimes we fall - by Anzanie - 11-11-2016, 07:20 AM
RE: Sometimes we fall - by Tembovu - 12-02-2016, 12:08 AM