the Rift

Refuge - [open]

Tilney Posts: 288
World's Edge Moon Doctor atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2hh :: VI HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Peatree :: Lesser Fruit Bat :: None Neverrmind

[Image: tammetabletest_by_neverrmind-dahdrp9.png]

Tilney found the young man's gaze patched firmly upon the tree marking on his shoulder - the flaxen lad could only smile and extend his leg, shaking his mane from the branches that extended up his neck so his new friend might see the splash in its entirety. "A strange marking is it not? It has been worn by members of my family for generations".
Cassius was his name and he seemed just past the threshold of boyhood; the same age Tilney was when he crossed the threshold perhaps? In truth Tilney had no real concept of his age, only that his birth had occurred some time in what Helovians dubbed Tallsun - A boy of the sun since birth.

Cassius remarked on the beauty of the soils name, and it only caused Tilney to give a cheerful laugh. "Oh my friend," the physician began "If you think the name is beautiful, just wait until you pass the threshold. There is much beauty to behold here!"

"My home is in a herd land to the west of the realm. Our home is in magnificent forests and lakes laid upon towering sea cliffs! Luna's Butterflies light the trees, lakes, fields and waterfalls all night - truly a dreamscape! You have not seen true beauty until you have visited the World's Edge!"

"Speaking of which, Are you in need of a place to stay? Surely you are weary! and are you injured!? I am a doctor!"
The moon doctor glanced over the shane unicorn standing before him and prayed he was in good health.  It was then that they were joined by another; someone Tilney had seen before. It was that striking filly, the one who reminded him of none other then Rexanna and his beloved king Tembovu. This time he would not be so rude as to let himself go unintroduced or ask after her parents - she looked exactly like two people he cared greatly for.

Kiada; that was her name.

Tilney found himself peering into the lass's blue eyes and found both King and Thief looking back; He had no doubts now.

"Kiada, My name is Tilney"
"I believe I am a friend of your parent's. It's a pleasure to meet you"
the patriarch smiled towards the girl and gave a nod, hoping he wouldn't scare her by his sudden introduction.

schwartze

SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT!!!!
!!! @Cassius

Wander or Leave
turn in to winter lights
☀︎

Messages In This Thread
Refuge - [open] - by Cassius - 09-11-2016, 12:52 AM
RE: Refuge - [open] - by Tilney - 09-11-2016, 08:58 AM
RE: Refuge - [open] - by Cassius - 09-11-2016, 05:26 PM
RE: Refuge - [open] - by Kiada - 09-11-2016, 09:16 PM
RE: Refuge - [open] - by Tilney - 09-17-2016, 05:19 AM