the Rift

Refuge - [open]

Merlin Posts: 15
Up For Adoption
Filly :: Hybrid :: 17hh :: 1 (Frostfall)
Mordred :: Merlin :: None Adoptable
Merlin

It felt so good to be back within the reaches of Helovia. My body quivered in utmost pleasure of being back within the welcoming depths of my birth home. I wasn't here to go and find precious family and cry the tears of lost time between us; oh hellz naw, I was here to finally start what I wanted to so long ago. I of course would start in the threshold, because all of the succulent specimens always gathered there; a clean slate for my personal corruption and control. A purr rose in my throat as my developing legs gracefully carried cream and silver form, the sleek blue of Mordred complimenting me oh so well. He had grown so much since our meeting nearly a year ago, and his yellow beak so lovingly cupped at my mane tenderly as chirrups left his throat. He had come to favor me and my demanding ways; as all men around me did.

My nostrils flared in order to find my first victim, the silver of my eyes lighting up brilliantly at the smell of a new decadent musk. Ears pricking in the direction of the scent I turned hoof and practically hovered the earth with each tender step, a pleasantly devious smile on silver lips as I prepared my usual introduction. The one that would bring him to his knees for me. Yet of course my excitement nearly vanished at the scent of others, orbs narrowing and teeth gritting beneath the soft velvet. My stealthy approach would not work this time. I would need to recalculate, and so I took pause near the edge of the trees in hopes that it could save my some time. Tossing my mane effortlessly to give it a more tousled look, I batted my long lashes and listened intently; drinking in any information I could use to my advantage. Names were spoken, one important and two certainly not; but what grasped my attention was this Cassius's question that gave me perfect segue way to intervene:

"Oh please excuse my intrusion, but I do believe it's the Dragon's Throat that's all the rage these days!"

Halting pleasantly before the three, my height nearly reaching all but one of theirs despite my younger age and growing feathered limbs. My hips were not so wide to express my maturity as of yet, but when I moved I held a certain allure that showed many that I would indeed be a beauty. Age was but a number after all correct? Batting my eyes deliciously I looked to the newcomer; his clean scent invigorating to my senses as I knew it was he who had not yet been marred by Helovia. I still kept a smile of confident innocence, and once acknowledging who was truly important in this conversation I continued, "Forgive my poor manners! I am Merlin, it's a pleasure to meet you... Cassius was it? Quite a lovely name." The last part rolled off in almost a purr, and my eyes never once left his or his ashen body that I couldn't help but find to be so alluring. But I would have my fun with those thoughts later; for now, it was all business.

"The Throat is a vast desert, filled with many strong warriors and loyal healers. Our leaders are kind and just; and despite the heated sands we have an oasis to call sanctuary. One can definitely get hot there," I winked playfully, simply not able to control the desire to flirt with him that swelled within my petite chest. It would swell in size as well as I grew older, but until then I would make up for it with my stunning personality. Offering my muzzle to touch his, I restrained the quiver that nearly overwhelmed me as I grew closer to his scent. Patience Merlin, patience. You would have your fun soon enough. With my tresses playfully swishing against my hips, I spoke again in a slightly softer tone; eyes asking with an innocent want; one that could easily be mistaken for the desire of a companion back to my herd, "I've just returned home after some time away, but I'm sure once we arrive they would pleasantly welcome us. What do you say big guy? Shall we?" I was not leaving without him, because that would mean losing; and I was not a loser.

@Cassius

"Speak"

Merlin 
 I'm a zombie with no notion of regret

Image Credits Table base by ChaoticMelodies and customized by Watermel0nBob

Force/Any Physical Contact is permitted at all times, beside from maiming or death.

PLEASE TAG MERLIN IN ALL POSTS!!!

Messages In This Thread
Refuge - [open] - by Cassius - 09-11-2016, 12:52 AM
RE: Refuge - [open] - by Tilney - 09-11-2016, 08:58 AM
RE: Refuge - [open] - by Cassius - 09-11-2016, 05:26 PM
RE: Refuge - [open] - by Kiada - 09-11-2016, 09:16 PM
RE: Refuge - [open] - by Tilney - 09-17-2016, 05:19 AM
RE: Refuge - [open] - by Cassius - 10-30-2016, 12:38 AM
RE: Refuge - [open] - by Merlin - 11-13-2016, 03:22 PM
RE: Refuge - [open] - by Tiamat - 11-13-2016, 05:48 PM
RE: Refuge - [open] - by Cassius - 11-21-2016, 05:41 AM
RE: Refuge - [open] - by Tiamat - 11-21-2016, 10:01 AM