the Rift

Refuge - [open]

Tiamat the Ocean's Light Posts: 360
Aurora Basin Lady atk: 8 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 6 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Nimue :: Common Orca Leviathan :: Boil Reli
Following the soft glow that is surely that of a lamplight, the oceanic pair weaves their way carefully through the dusky twilight, the mare’s cloven hooves following the guidance of the terrain. It doesn’t take them long to cross the distance that had separated them from the voices. Soon enough the blue mare is stepping through the final line of trees, where faces—some familiar, and some who she has yet to meet—are standing there to greet her. White eyes are naturally drawn to the antlered stallion and spotted filly, a soft muzzle offered to them both. “Kiada, and Tilney! Hello, my friends,” Tiamat smiles affectionately, curling her lion tail happily before broadening her attention to the others.

One is an adorable little girl to seems to be around Kiada’s age (and rather well-spoken, from the last snippet of dialogue she had caught), and the other is an attractively dappled stallion (who seems to be the center of the little crowd’s attention). “Quite a handsome gathering we have here,” Tiamat looks to each them with a thread of laughter in her voice, settling comfortably among them while her young companion lingers towards her flank.

“I couldn’t help but overhear your last bit of conversation; I, too, am from the Aurora Basin. My name is Tiamat, and this is Nimue,” she gestures towards the bashful Leviathan, who gives a low, quiet whistle. As she speaks, the Mender directs her words mostly towards the rose-gray man, though her attention does not exclude the others. She gives them all a friendly dip of her curved horn, lashes fluttering against her cheeks as the white of her eyes glitter in the magical glow of Tilney’s lamp.

Shifting her weight, Tiamat then angles her body slightly towards the pale stranger. “I would love to tell you about my home,” a warm smile is offered to him before she continues. “The Basin is located up north, tucked away in a beautiful valley. Every clear night you can see the northern lights, and although it can get quite cold, there are numerous ways to stay warm. I have lived in the mountains for several years now,” the blue mare’s voice lilts with affection, and it is clear in every line of her demeanor that the Basin is much more than a simple place to live. “It is very dear to me,” she sighs happily, hoping that wherever this man ends up, he comes to feel the same.

notes; I figured since Kiada is now technically in the Edge, I'd throw in Tia if you don't mind :)
NIMUE REFERENCE
“Speech.”
like the ocean kissed the sky
@Cassius | image credits
please tag Tia in all replies!
magic & force are permitted.

Messages In This Thread
Refuge - [open] - by Cassius - 09-11-2016, 12:52 AM
RE: Refuge - [open] - by Tilney - 09-11-2016, 08:58 AM
RE: Refuge - [open] - by Cassius - 09-11-2016, 05:26 PM
RE: Refuge - [open] - by Kiada - 09-11-2016, 09:16 PM
RE: Refuge - [open] - by Tilney - 09-17-2016, 05:19 AM