the Rift

Refuge - [open]

Tiamat the Ocean's Light Posts: 360
Aurora Basin Lady atk: 8 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 6 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Nimue :: Common Orca Leviathan :: Boil Reli
The ocean mare can only imagine how overwhelmed the dappled stallion must be feeling. Even though it has been several years ago now, she still remembers her own first day in Helovia, stumbling from the shores and into the Threshold on that fateful, rainy day. She hadn’t received the little crowd of welcome that this man here has—only one face had greeted her: a kindly mare who remains to be one of her closest friends and mentors. All the same, the adventure of experiencing a whole new world is something that doesn’t get forgotten easily.

A broad smile brightens the young Mender’s features when Cassius praises her seafaring companion (exclaiming a wonder that the oceanic pair has happily become accustomed to). “She is, isn’t she?” Tiamat’s expression softens tenderly as she glances to her flank, where Nimue peers out at the strangers, staring at the rose gray stallion with her shy, curious gaze. Turning again to her horned company, she reciprocates his polite greetings, the shells in her hair chiming together when she nods her head. “You did, good sir! And if I overheard correctly, your name is Cassius?”

As he falls into a moment of quiet contemplation, it is obvious that he does not take this decision lightly. Tiamat appreciates his deliberation, wanting him to find the happiness that she has found in her own home. When at last he announces his decision, she offers a grin large enough to make her teeth sparkle in Tilney’s lamplight. “Of course, to the Basin!” She mimics his final statement with laughter in her voice.

Shifting her pale eyes momentarily to the others, the ocean mare extends a velvet muzzle to each of them, exhaling a warm breath. “I hope to see you again soon, Kiada and Tilney—it was a pleasure, Merlin. I wish you a safe journey home,” she hopes she had heard the young filly correctly—in any case, genuinely wishing the girl a safe trip to wherever she might be heading. Tiamat finally focuses on Cassius, angling her shoulder as she smiles kindly. “Come, my friend,” arcing her lion tail, Tiamat turns to guide him to the Basin—to home.

notes; I'll get a thread up in the Basin asap!
NIMUE REFERENCE
“Speech.”
like the ocean kissed the sky
@Cassius | image credits
please tag Tia in all replies!
magic & force are permitted.

Messages In This Thread
Refuge - [open] - by Cassius - 09-11-2016, 12:52 AM
RE: Refuge - [open] - by Tilney - 09-11-2016, 08:58 AM
RE: Refuge - [open] - by Cassius - 09-11-2016, 05:26 PM
RE: Refuge - [open] - by Kiada - 09-11-2016, 09:16 PM
RE: Refuge - [open] - by Tilney - 09-17-2016, 05:19 AM