[OPEN] Two egg of uncertainty

Aithniel the Inquisitor Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.0hh :: 4 Years HP: 75 | Buff: NOVICE
Zerachiel :: Royal Griffin :: Molten Dagger tamme
Aithniel

I didn't give up the light;
I closed my eyes and closed myself

Aithniel was oddly proud to be carrying the child of Gaucho. Though many others had gotten that opportunity, she knew that hers were special. The moment they shared was passionate and hungry, a flame of its own, and a child conceived from such heat could only be blessed by her father. The child would be of the sun, of the light and flame. Both old flame and new. First and second. Blessed. Heresy would never fall upon their lips, and their hide would tremble with the evidence of their lineage.

Through her body, she would be giving life to the dead once more - a phoenix from the ashes. So, though her sides were round and she was weighted down, she returned to the Dragon's Throat and stood beneath the large branches of the sacred tree. In the broad light of day, she fell to her knees, bowing beneath the strength and beauty of her own child-carrying state. Truly, this was an out-of-body experience. Her first child had been delivered in its egg with all the earthly pains and anguish of the world.

But this one... She felt alive! Every contraction was to be praised. Aithniel did not grind her teeth or shiver. Instead, she lifted her muzzle to the sky, expression one of pure serenity. Gaucho and the Sun God would watch her now and be proud. With a deep breath, she purged two eggs from her body! Not just one. Two! Twice the blessing. Two children to carry on the lineage of the great Gaucho and the Sun God himself. No matter what turmoil would arise in the Dragon's Throat following the leader's fall, here, Aithniel would remain to serve in exchange for these great gifts.

The mare remained by their side, watching them with suspicion. One wing draped over the two, perfect orbs as she remained laying down, and she would rise to eat or drink, her noble griffin (now almost fully grown), would stand guard in all his golden, fiery glory. Aithniel stood by even now as night fell, moving sand around them so that they would remain warm even as the temperatures plummeted and the moon rose. Aithniel would be here when they woke; she promised them.

Art by Aimless-Claims @ DA

@Odd

But burn down our home
I won't leave alive

Please tag me in everything!

Messages In This Thread
Two egg of uncertainty - by Aithniel - 09-11-2016, 12:23 PM
RE: Two egg of uncertainty - by Mathèo - 09-11-2016, 06:39 PM
RE: Two egg of uncertainty - by Luther - 09-12-2016, 01:49 PM
RE: Two egg of uncertainty - by Castor - 09-12-2016, 03:43 PM
RE: Two egg of uncertainty - by Zèklè - 09-12-2016, 06:36 PM
RE: Two egg of uncertainty - by Aithniel - 10-18-2016, 09:52 PM