the Rift

[OPEN] Two egg of uncertainty

Castor Posts: 17
Absent Abyss
Colt :: Pegasus :: 17 h (wfg) :: Three Seasons
Laine

They called me.....Night Wing!

Nah, nah, scratch that. it's horrible, and too close to Mr. Mesec's anyway. Gotta. Be. O-ri-gi-naaal.  Black Blade? LONE RANGER!? No Castor, stop those names are terrible. Ok, background info for the reader here: I was fairly certain that in my life at lease two things would occur. First, I would fly (like hot damn can I not wait for that it looks so friggin cool and mom says it's amazing) and second I would have some kickass name (other than Castor, duh) that EVERYONE would know me by. 

Tonight seemed like a good time to prepare for both, so whilst brainstorming I was cruising through the night like some masked avenger and basically flying already...... No Really. I was totally doing it. (Watch me flap, now watch me neigh neigh.) OH FINE if you want to be so heckin technical about it I was not flying. Happy now, ya filthy animals?! I was running, wings stretched as far as they would go out to my sides and doing these kind of little hops as I went. Truth is it probably looked a little silly, but it was really really neat! I would kinda glide for a foot or two, and then catch myself on the ground still at my tiny-ass gallop but I could feel the wind on my feathers. Mom says it's important not to fight the air, that you gotta work with it and know how to respond to it's changes. I'm not sure what all she meant by that. but i felt it was safe to say this was a good introduction. Hi Air, I'm Castor, it's nice to neet you. Let's be buds and wreck shit up together. 

Run, run, hop! Run, run, hop! Run, ru--OOH LOOK A SHINY!! There was a beam of light not far off, like Mom's magic did, but a little less "BLAM!" and a lot more ~sparkle~. Naturally, I went to ward the light. It didn't occur to me, even when I saw them, that maybe this was a bad time for company. I mean, I'm barely two seasons old, what do I know about tact? I know nothing and dagnabit that's why I have to ask questions. Duh. "Hi!" I said to the (nice?) lady and then regarded the two other kids with a wise and discerning eye. "They're pretty small, are they new?" The eggshells on the ground didn't even register.

Castor
I prob’ly shouldn’t brag, but, dag, I amaze and astonish!

@Aithniel o_o VANQUISH HIM NOT FOR SUCH A TRIFLING OFFENSE

Messages In This Thread
Two egg of uncertainty - by Aithniel - 09-11-2016, 12:23 PM
RE: Two egg of uncertainty - by Mathèo - 09-11-2016, 06:39 PM
RE: Two egg of uncertainty - by Luther - 09-12-2016, 01:49 PM
RE: Two egg of uncertainty - by Castor - 09-12-2016, 03:43 PM
RE: Two egg of uncertainty - by Zèklè - 09-12-2016, 06:36 PM
RE: Two egg of uncertainty - by Aithniel - 10-18-2016, 09:52 PM