[OPEN] Two egg of uncertainty

Aithniel the Inquisitor Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.0hh :: 4 Years HP: 75 | Buff: NOVICE
Zerachiel :: Royal Griffin :: Molten Dagger tamme
Aithniel

I didn't give up the light;
I closed my eyes and closed myself

Aithniel watched as the eggs hatched into night and day. Both of them were boys. She couldn't be more proud as she stared upon the two children with a swelling chest and Gaucho's memories firm in her mind. How better to honor his life than by filling this living world with two boys of his seed? The lighter one was eager and seemed to be Gaucho's better half - a true child of the Sun. The second boy seemed to be born of Gaucho's violence and strength.

It was like seeing two parts of her idol separated into two beings...

Beings that were half of her.

She brought herself up from the ground where she had been laying and swished her long, lion's tail around her hocks. Gently, she approached the two creatures who aimed to stand, not helping them until they truly required her attention. Better for the boys to learn now that they had to stand on their own hooves than be surprised later in life. Aithniel stood still, however, as they nursed from her body, and she watched in thinly veiled amusement as another small creature tumbled his way over.

"Mmmm... the two just hatched," she replied with a smile, looking down at her pair of boys. She could only hope that they grew strong and filled their father's hoofsteps. A one-winged but still very handsome adult then followed, speaking to the other child and encouraging him to be a good role model. Aithniel nodded in agreement and then looked at the stallion warmly.

"Matheo and Luther," I believe, she replied and nodded to each boy respectively. "Unless they feel their names to be something different, of course. I am not opposed to change."

Art by Aimless-Claims @ DA

@Castor @Zèklè

But burn down our home
I won't leave alive

Please tag me in everything!

Messages In This Thread
Two egg of uncertainty - by Aithniel - 09-11-2016, 12:23 PM
RE: Two egg of uncertainty - by Mathèo - 09-11-2016, 06:39 PM
RE: Two egg of uncertainty - by Luther - 09-12-2016, 01:49 PM
RE: Two egg of uncertainty - by Castor - 09-12-2016, 03:43 PM
RE: Two egg of uncertainty - by Zèklè - 09-12-2016, 06:36 PM
RE: Two egg of uncertainty - by Aithniel - 10-18-2016, 09:52 PM