the Rift

[OPEN] I go out walking after midnight

Rhoa Posts: 175
Deceased atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Colt :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 3 HP: 65 | Buff: ENDURE
Odd

Midnight.

I hadn't come here for any particular reason, other than I liked the peace and quiet. Tomorrow I'd likely venture to the Throat (Ranjiri had gone there a few days ago. I hadn't, thinking it might be awkward, but how could it be? They are my family after all, and always will be. It would be nice to see Mother and Father again, as well as my brothers and sisters), but for tonight, I was just here walking in the moonlight.

The deep woods were so .. muffled sounding. I knew that literally the muffling came from the moss that seemed to cover everything, but even more so, it seemed that the Woods could muffle just about anything else: emotions, thoughts..Not that I had anything to muffle, really. I was perfectly content with most areas of my life, and overjoyed with others.

The most notable being Ranjiri. She was my everything. My first thought in the morning and the last thing I let run through my mind before sleep. Her smell was intoxicating, and her mind, vast. There was nothing we couldn't talk about, nothing I wouldn't tell her. Sometimes I wonder if this is how my Father felt about my Mother. Although their relationship always seemed to be so ... so seemlessly wordless, perhaps it like this.

The thought made me smile.

Perhaps I would ask them tomorrow. 

For now -

Thrrcrrkktt

My ears perked forward and then behind. Was something there? I inhaled deeply, and whatever it was smelled musty and ... and almost dead? Or at least, it had the smell of death near it. Something with a newly skinned animal perhaps?

"Hello?" I called and opened my wings, allowing the embered light to spill out into the darkness.  "Is there someone there?"

Rhoa's items to Ranjiri

:: [ Item: Phoenix Feather | Normal. ]
:: [ Item: blue raindrop charm | a blue raindrop charm that sweats fresh water ]
:: [ Sun Amulet ]

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
I go out walking after midnight - by Rhoa - 09-11-2016, 07:20 PM
RE: I go out walking after midnight - by NPC - 09-11-2016, 07:30 PM
RE: I go out walking after midnight - by Ranjiri - 09-29-2016, 01:35 PM
RE: I go out walking after midnight - by Sohalia - 09-29-2016, 08:18 PM
RE: I go out walking after midnight - by Kvasir - 10-06-2016, 06:10 PM
RE: I go out walking after midnight - by Ranjiri - 10-11-2016, 11:29 AM
RE: I go out walking after midnight - by Sohalia - 11-04-2016, 09:48 AM