the Rift

[OPEN] I go out walking after midnight

NPC Posts: 298
User-based Random Event
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
wrong

there was not a someone, but a something. a thing that rhoa's sisters could likely have warned him of. if he hadn't moved away from the throat without saying so much as a goodbye. he'd just followed that sweet black ass to the hidden falls and never looked back. hindsight is a bitch, isn't it?

the answer is yes.

so what happens now? now that things are going so well for rhoa, who has finally stopped whining and carrying on about how bad his childhood was?

"i'll take 'what's lurking in the deep dark woods' for $500, alex."

ah! that's today's daily double. the answer is, "who is going to die in the forest today?"

"who is, rhoa?"

ding ding ding

the monster, a creature tae and grusha had already attacked once, had been lumbering through this woods ever since. it had been wary of the larger of the two twins and had stayed far away from her during her time 'not lost' (as she told her father) in the woods. upon seeing her brother ("how does the monster know grusha is her brother. they looking nothing alike. what sort of omniscient bullshit is this"), the monster decided that it could simultaneously take revenge on the annoying twins that had been stalking it for months now, and also satiate its vast hunger.

the soon-to-be-father didn't stand a chance.

the monster lunged from the bushes, all 10m of it (because it uses the metric system, so it likes to give its height in meters not feet.). its claws found their way into rhoa's flanks, guiding by the warm light that pulsed from his wings. the boy couldn't even scream, because the monster's jaws found his neck and tore into it, severing arteries and vocal chords in a smooth, wet, gnashing movement.

a smile slick with blood parted the monster's jaws as it made quick work of devouring the stallion.

good news bad news time. the good news is that rhoa never had to learn that his father died. the bad news is that he also never learned that ranjiri was pregnant.

too bad, so sad.

RIP Rhoa. Also monsters don't use capital letters.

Messages In This Thread
I go out walking after midnight - by Rhoa - 09-11-2016, 07:20 PM
RE: I go out walking after midnight - by NPC - 09-11-2016, 07:30 PM
RE: I go out walking after midnight - by Ranjiri - 09-29-2016, 01:35 PM
RE: I go out walking after midnight - by Sohalia - 09-29-2016, 08:18 PM
RE: I go out walking after midnight - by Kvasir - 10-06-2016, 06:10 PM
RE: I go out walking after midnight - by Ranjiri - 10-11-2016, 11:29 AM
RE: I go out walking after midnight - by Sohalia - 11-04-2016, 09:48 AM