the Rift

[OPEN] I go out walking after midnight

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies
Sohalia

Sohalia thought that she’d have grown used to this pain, that she would find herself prepared for the onslaught of emotion to come. After all, she had lost not one, but three children now, not to mention her mate – and yet each time the ache in her chest blossomed anew, no more painful but certainly no less than any of the times before. It was a little different with each new death; it had to be, for they were each their own individual being, and it would be unfair to their memory to mourn each of them in the same way she’d mourned the others.

Still, she had never lost loved ones in such quick succession before, and the void in her chest seemed to grow until it threatened to swallow her whole. Was this her destiny? A cursed life in which she watched all of her loved ones die? She might have fallen to her knees, screamed and cursed and begged the gods, don’t let it be so! but it was not just her in this bloodied clearing. There was that mare, the gold-tinged mare who carried her grandchild.

And then there was another, a colt, an extension of her lineage that she hadn’t known existed. Tears welled in the ivory dove’s eyes as she took in the sight of them all, as she considered the dismal future that awaited them once they left the forest. They would all part ways, no doubt; she had never seen either of them before, and she knew that they couldn’t possibly realize her relation to Rhoa.

But her family was dwindling far too quickly, and they would need each other now more than ever.

There was a pause as the Transcended gathered herself, pulling her emotions back from the brink and carefully shutting them in a mental box. She would fall apart one day, to be sure, but today would not - could not – be that day. “Rhoa was my son,” she murmured softly, her voice full of sorrow. “And if you are his family, then you are mine as well. Please, allow me to help you however I can.”

"Talk talk talk."
VenomXBaby

@Kvasir
Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
I go out walking after midnight - by Rhoa - 09-11-2016, 07:20 PM
RE: I go out walking after midnight - by NPC - 09-11-2016, 07:30 PM
RE: I go out walking after midnight - by Ranjiri - 09-29-2016, 01:35 PM
RE: I go out walking after midnight - by Sohalia - 09-29-2016, 08:18 PM
RE: I go out walking after midnight - by Kvasir - 10-06-2016, 06:10 PM
RE: I go out walking after midnight - by Ranjiri - 10-11-2016, 11:29 AM
RE: I go out walking after midnight - by Sohalia - 11-04-2016, 09:48 AM