the Rift

[OPEN] Broken and Torn

Sabia Posts: 58
Outcast
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15hh :: 6 (Orangemoon)
Mouse
Sabia
The sun has gone down and given way to night, the stars are hazy and blurry like they usually are this time of year. It is dead silent almost like everything knows the sin that has just been committed. Sabia had taken off right when it was over, when she snapped from his spell, the mare did not cry or yell...she remained silent and in shock. All Sabia wanted to do was go home to her family and her safe haven the Dragon's Throat. Sabia kept playing the scenerio over and over in her mind she wanted to forget it but she knows she never will, how foolish she had been.

Sabia knew not to trust the kind words of stallions outside of her herd, she knew that, yet she allowed the dark man to talk her into staying and before she realized what was happening he used his wicked magic on her. Below Sabia the dark ever moving ocean gave way to the red sands of the Throat, in the time she has been here those sands have come to be home to her. At the sight of her home Sabia's shock began to wear off the mare felt weak and the constant flaps of her wings began to falter and weaken, her throat tightens until it hurts and all she feels is despair. Sabia feels dirty his scent is all over her body and it overwhelms her, not to mention the evidence between her legs still remain. The mare's eyes begin to blur and before she knows it Sabia is spiraling downwards into the Throat.

Before its too late and she hits the ground Sabia pulls up and sticks her legs out to land, she stumbles and falls to the ground her legs sprawled at awkward angles and she kicks up sand in the process. Sabia's wings lay stretched out across the sand and she just lays there, taking everything in. Its too quiet and she is alone. The tight pain in Sabia's throat breaks and she is sobbing loudly to herself because there is no one to comfort her, she is alone, Sabia had always been alone.

So Sabia cries because she is alone, afraid, raped, and weak. Especially because if one were to happen upon her they would smell the man all over her or perhaps see the mess still between her legs, they would know excactly what happened to her and how she was so weak that Sabia could do nothing to stop it. Sabia is broken.

A single man had broken this girl, before she was fractured and now broken, the peices of Sabia were spread all over the place and no one could ever find them all again...
Put me through hell again, I miss the fire.
 Notes:  Takes place after this thread. Open to any and all!
" Stolen friends and disease, Operator please.
Patch me back to my mind.
But everybody knows.
That a broken heart is blind."

Force/violence is allowed as long as Sabia does not die or is maimed.
please tag if mentioned!

Messages In This Thread
Broken and Torn - by Sabia - 09-12-2016, 12:02 AM
RE: Broken and Torn - by Zenobia - 09-12-2016, 07:06 PM
RE: Broken and Torn - by Sabia - 09-14-2016, 02:22 AM
RE: Broken and Torn - by Zenobia - 09-27-2016, 08:09 PM