the Rift

[PRIVATE] Lunar Phases [Moon]

God of the Moon Posts: 236
Helovian Ancient
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.2hh :: Ageless
Admin

Tilney's modesty made the Goddess tsk slightly under her breath, though the sound was more amused than disapproving. While it was true that there was real randomness in Helovia - things which could occur without the knowledge of the Gods and for no apparent reason - they were few and far between. Just because the Goddess' influence on the happenings of her smaller minions, did not mean that they escaped her thoughts.

"Dessert has nothing to do with it." She chided and then laughed, a sound like small silver bells. "Rarely do we get what we deserve in this life Tilney's, but if we pay attention, we get what is owed to us. How long have you lived under my skies, wrapped in my fog? Why shouldn't it be your turn to speak with me, you who has so much to say?"

At his mentioned of the sky, the Goddess's smile widened. Her pale eyes rose to the heavens, where she allowed herself a long, appreciative eyeful of the twinkling stars. "Why thank you." She said at last, as the delicate curve of her neck constricted, and her pupil-less gaze once again found the healer's face.

"What is on your mind, Tilney? I know that you did not waste such a precious gift, just to come here and tell me things that I already know." Her leonine tail curled around her hocks, flicking every so often. The long lashed that coated her eyes seemed to sparkle as if bits of starlight had caught there and stayed. 

Messages In This Thread
Lunar Phases [Moon] - by Tilney - 09-12-2016, 09:05 AM
RE: Lunar Phases [Moon] - by God of the Moon - 09-19-2016, 12:03 PM
RE: Lunar Phases [Moon] - by Tilney - 10-17-2016, 12:55 PM
RE: Lunar Phases [Moon] - by God of the Moon - 10-22-2016, 03:48 PM