the Rift

[OPEN] The Long Journey at it's End [Hector/Open]

Hector Posts: 262
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 18.3hh :: 7 Years HP: 63 | Buff: ENDURE
Veci :: Plain Boggart :: Suffocate Dream

The stallion stood by his friend's side, waiting for one of the members of the Throat to come over. A smile was on his face as he stood next to Horus, waiting to see who would approach the duo. Sadly for him, Cera came over. The stallion had been a poor friend to Cera, and Megaera both since he came back into the Throat after a period of absence. His head dropped slightly in shame at the fact that he had not reconnected with old friends. "Cera... We must get together soon. I need to talk to you, and apologize for being so distant since I came back." He said softly to the Golden Prince. He bowed down slightly, lowering himself slightly towards the sand to show how sorry he was to his friend.

"Cera, this is Horus Tarkus. We met in the Threshold, and he was interested in the Dragon's Throat. I brought him here, though he will need a key to access the Dragon's Throat since he doesn't have any wings." He started, moving towards Cera and aiming to bump his right shoulder against Cera's left shoulder in a show of friendship. He needed to privately talk with Cera about what happened. His mind was a little scattered after returning to the Throat, and he was thinking that perhaps he didn't want to be a warrior at times.. Perhaps he could become a healer, or a crafter or something in the Throat. Granted he had rank magic now, but he would be willing to give that up if it meant he would retain all his friends that he once had he had before he left the Throat, and disappeared for a period of time.

Text. "Speech."

@Horus Tarkus

• Dragon's Throat Rank Experience: Fortify | Level 3
• Permission given for moderate power play, magical influence and damage at all times

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Long Journey at it's End [Hector/Open] - by Hector - 09-16-2016, 11:18 PM