the Rift

[OPEN] Brothers under the sun

Mathèo Posts: 65
Dragon's Throat Colt
Stallion :: Tribrid :: 17.2 :: 3 seasons
Delphi :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Odd
Mathèo

I hear Jerusalem bells a-ringing, roman cavalry choirs are singing.
Be my mirror, my sword and shield, my missionaries in a foreign field.

Thèo's young wings could still not support his growing body in flight. So if he wanted to leave the Throat, he had to use the magical bridge. However not wanting to be a burden to anyone, the boy usually waited until someone was already planning on crossing, simply followed along with them. The same would happen when he waited on the opposite side. He would wait for someone to return back to the Throat and cross with them.

Thèo had crossed over earlier this morning. The Heart was still new enough to him that he didn't feel the need to explore any further. Unlike his twin who seemed to merely take the world in stride, Thèo found it all fascinating. Especially the rooms of glowing crystal down in the caves below.

And so, tucking his pale ashen wings against his flanks, the boy descended down into the darkness.

The magic that accompanied him at all times grew fainter, but was still present. After hearing stories of his Father and Grandfather, Thèo liked to think that his magic, rather than being some magical artifact left over from his Father's blood, that the light that constantly shined upon him was actually his Father and his Grandfather watching him. Why else, even in the dim light of these caves, barred from the sun, would he still glisten as if he was standing outside on a cloudless day?

Thèo kept his leonine tail raised slightly so that the pale strands at the end would not be constantly dragged through the dust, as he moved along. His green eyes scanned the glistening walls with curiosity and enthusiasm.

@Tyrath

Messages In This Thread
Brothers under the sun - by Mathèo - 09-14-2016, 09:13 AM
RE: Brothers under the sun - by Arakh - 09-24-2016, 09:02 AM
RE: Brothers under the sun - by Mathèo - 10-10-2016, 04:35 PM
RE: Brothers under the sun - by Arakh - 10-20-2016, 03:09 PM