the Rift

[OPEN] where do we go [Mathèo]

Vinati Posts: 42
Outcast
Filly :: Pegasus :: 16.0 hh :: 6 months (ages in Tallsun)
ChaoticMelodies
The first thing that she noticed about the boy was that he glowed.  Or, well, glowed wasn't really the right word.  It was more like he stood in a particularly bright ray of sunshine, except that it was less light and more sparkle.  It was quite enchanting, actually.  The girl smiled as she approached, finding that the boy's silvery coat, tinged only along his flank with gold, only enhanced the effect.  His was such a lovely picture that she was loathe to disturb it; what she wanted to do was sculpt him, to create a little crystalline figurine that perfectly captured his silhouette against the open sea.  But it was at that moment that he must have heard her approach, for he turned to greet her with a cheerful, accented word.

The girl was immediately disappointed that she had not been able to pause the moment, to capture its beauty and essence in art, but she brightened as he invited her to join him.  Apparently he shared her love of the ocean, and as she came to a halt beside him, she took a deep breath of the salty air.  "I'd love to!" Vinati agreed, her blue eyes casting out over the waves.  "It's beautiful, isn't it?"  It was more rhetorical question than anything, and she continued on without waiting for an answer.  "One time, I saw this huge creature swimming out there.  I think it was called a whale."

The sand princess began to search in vain for a trace of one of the majestic creatures, but they were nowhere to be found.  A blue-green, crystalline version of the marine mammal that she had crafted a few weeks before rested against her chest on a thin gold chain that her mother had given her.  A flame-colored rose, also crafted by the girl, was twined in her short mane, glinting in the sunlight as she sighed.  "My name's Vinati, by the way!" the girl exclaimed suddenly, her momentary disappointment about the lack of whales nearby abating in favor of a cheerful introduction. "What's yours?"

Talk.

@Mathèo - nope, she basically doesn't know any of her half-siblings are related to her lol.

Messages In This Thread
where do we go [Mathèo] - by Vinati - 09-14-2016, 07:55 PM
RE: where do we go [Mathèo] - by Mathèo - 09-19-2016, 12:40 PM
RE: where do we go [Mathèo] - by Vinati - 10-08-2016, 09:55 PM
RE: where do we go [Mathèo] - by Mathèo - 10-10-2016, 03:57 PM
RE: where do we go [Mathèo] - by Vinati - 10-14-2016, 01:20 PM
RE: where do we go [Mathèo] - by Mathèo - 11-12-2016, 03:17 PM
RE: where do we go [Mathèo] - by Vinati - 11-15-2016, 12:46 PM
RE: where do we go [Mathèo] - by Mathèo - 01-01-2017, 04:38 PM