the Rift

[OPEN] when the sparrows stop singing

Amani Posts: 99
Deceased atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: Three Years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Emily

AMANI

"Amani!" The joy in her voice was just not something I could mimick right now. Oh how I wish I could. She stops in her tracks suddenly. "Oh my god." She gasped and I knew she had noticed. "Oh my god, Amani, are you pregnant?!" I pushed a fake smile across my lips. "Yes I am." I tried oh so hard to push the joy into my voice that she carried. "Guess that makes two of us." Moments later, thankfully the conversation shifted as someone else arrived.

"Ranjiri," Cera arrives and I turn to look at him. It was the first time I had seen him since our talk, and i'm still not sure how to feel. How to force myself to look at him like a brother and not a almost lover. His look to me, and the gaze told me everything. He was going to tell her.. Oh Gods... My golden gaze softens as I turn back to my friend. She doesn't know and we have to tell her. My heart beats in my chest and my child turns and kicks. How do we... But just like that Cera takes control just when I needed him to. I moved forward to, turning to stand on Ranjiri's other side. My wing extended, trying to reach up and over if she would allow it to lay across Cera's wing.

"I should have come back sooner." Her words cut me. I should of gone and told her. But then I remembered. "Here." Carefully I pull the feathers I had both pulled and picked up. One from Gaucho and the other from Vorsa. "You were closer to him than I was. You should have these." I gently reach to tuck them into her mane should she allow it. "Now he will always be with you."

"their speech goes here and this is the color

@Cera

Please Tag Amani in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Amani at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
when the sparrows stop singing - by Ranjiri - 09-16-2016, 11:05 PM
RE: when the sparrows stop singing - by Amani - 09-16-2016, 11:27 PM
RE: when the sparrows stop singing - by Cera - 09-22-2016, 09:53 PM
RE: when the sparrows stop singing - by Ranjiri - 09-25-2016, 01:11 AM
RE: when the sparrows stop singing - by Amani - 09-29-2016, 09:12 PM
RE: when the sparrows stop singing - by Cera - 10-15-2016, 11:24 PM