the Rift

[OPEN] Prepare for Black & Blue

Zenobia Posts: 61
Absent Abyss atk: 3.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.0 :: 5 years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Athvadar :: Albino Grey Wolf :: None Semper

It was almost as if a white, downy blanket had been tossed across my mind. Blurring all of my sense and muddling my thoughts as the pup's mind became entwined with my own, a child-like sense of awe and amazement washed over my equally as pale frame while I watched the small ball of cotton roll out into the world her bright pink eyes wide and cloudy with wonder as she took in the first few moments of life. The dark corners of my lips turned up into a bright smile, the first one that had crossed my features in what seemed like ages, but it didn't last long.

In my daze caused by the lack of full control of my sense, I didn't notice the silver and chocolate mare make her way into my moss covered room. It wasn't until the stranger began to speak that my focus was moved away from the pup, Athvadar, and turned towards the mare and her own lupine companion. Electric eyes glowed in the soft, neon-like glow of the fungi as I looked at the duo warily, suddenly worried for the newborn's well-being. "Congratulations seem to be in order. I remember you. You tried to get my Earth Feather back from that thief.... Right before the battle with that tiger god..." Dark tipped ears flicked forward as I smiled brightly through the fog in my mind, yes, now I knew why this blonde lady seemed familiar. When we had last seen each other she had been naught but a young child. "Ah, yes, you do look quite familiar! Thank you dear." I was just about to mention the feather, and the fact that I had been keeping it safe for her when our party was crashed once more.

I turned slightly to watch as my half-sister and her two soulmates padded curiously into the room that seemed to be growing smaller by the second. I smiled and nodded in her direction, "Inavva, I suppose I shouldn't be surprised that you followed along." I teased, knowing that the strange, wolf-obsessed twins of Ampere and Gaucho wouldn't be able to sit still for long. "Hello sister. I see another wolf joins our family pack." I nodded, looking down to the ball of white that was sitting between my hooves, her bright eyes watching the larger canines carefully for a moment before rolling over to swat at a loose piece of moss that had caught her attention. Another smile pulled across my pale features, so unlike my half-sister's before looking just past where she stood half expecting her twin to come sneaking around the corner any moment now. "Seems to have become quite the family tradition." It was now that my attention turned back to the blonde who had first approached me, a small frown crossing my features as I realized I had yet to introduce myself to this creature I had gone to battle for.

"Pardon my manners, I am Zenobia and this is my sister Tae. The pup is Athvadar, who are you?" I had the feather the silver and chocolate mare searched for tied into my mane, sooner rather than later I would pull it out myself or attempt to enlist the help of my sibling in the removal and return of the feather that was so precious to the filly.

"Talk?"
zenobia
but even though it shocked you
something's electric in your blood
jesus, sorry this took me so long e.e
Inavva - Sister
@Tae @Vitani
image credits
[Image: 573ea2c04723f]
please tag Zenobia in all replies!
magic & force is permitted, excluding death or permanent injury.

Messages In This Thread
Prepare for Black & Blue - by Zenobia - 09-15-2016, 10:52 PM
RE: Prepare for Black & Blue - by Vitani - 09-16-2016, 09:43 PM
RE: Prepare for Black & Blue - by Tae - 09-20-2016, 10:19 AM
RE: Prepare for Black & Blue - by Zenobia - 10-18-2016, 08:20 PM