in this desert | Leander [done]

Svetlana Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

SVETLANA
shadow kissed
moonlight dipped
oh so fine, oh so noble

I shift my weight, relaxing my stance from my tense position. I bob my head, acknowledging his apologies and his offers, but I do not speak. For one thing, until he speaks to Kri, his words are useless, no matter how much I value them or he holds them to his heart, unfortunately. Leander wishes to fight more on the Foothills land, which I understand. "I would like to immediately agree to all your words, for I find pleasure in knowing in my allies. Unfortunately, I am afraid I should be unable to allow any training groups into our herdlands until I at the least speak to Evers, the herd's warlord, although I am sure he will agree." I flash back to Ricochet's harsh words as I had apparently overstepped my duties. Maybe Leander had a better grip on Ricochet than I. Black voids meet white. "I truly am sorry for this inconvience, and I will send a messenger along, if not myself, as soon as possible. I'm sure Evers will agree, but me and Ricochet had an, ah, disagreement about me overstepping my duties and I do not wish to upset the Triumvirate." I shake out my wings slightly, dislodging the snow and accumulated ice. If I am to make it back without my wings frosting over, I need to fly low and swift.

"I better be off. This was just an extended trip, I'm afraid, and I will soon be needed back at home, I'm sure, especially in these delicate times." I give him an apologetic smile, and spread my wings. I take several steps back, and fully extend them. With rapid, powerful strokes, I make it into the air in record time, so fast even Breaklin the Great would admire my speed. I ascend one hundred, two hundred feet, and make haste, using the airflows with a practiced wing and catching the warm thermals, which help to prevent icing. I glance back, but I cannot tell if Leander remains.

I soon pass out of the territory.

""

Messages In This Thread
in this desert | Leander [done] - by Svetlana - 10-24-2012, 05:21 PM
RE: in this desert | Leander - by Leander - 10-24-2012, 06:52 PM
RE: in this desert | Leander - by Svetlana - 10-24-2012, 07:12 PM
RE: in this desert | Leander - by Leander - 10-25-2012, 05:43 AM
RE: in this desert | Leander - by Svetlana - 10-25-2012, 03:00 PM
RE: in this desert | Leander - by Leander - 10-26-2012, 12:46 PM
RE: in this desert | Leander - by Svetlana - 10-26-2012, 05:49 PM
RE: in this desert | Leander - by Leander - 10-28-2012, 05:44 AM
RE: in this desert | Leander - by Svetlana - 10-28-2012, 03:48 PM