the Rift

it's boyfriend season anyway

Ultima Posts: 57
Outcast
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.3hh :: 4
Snapdragon :: Turkish Andora Cat :: None Kairi
ADVANCED APOLOGIES FOR TEXT WALL.........

but i've been sitting on this for A WHILE and have been a lil hesitant to put it forward but i think it's time to consider ROMANTIC INTERESTS!!! disclaimer that i'm gonna be really picky bc i definitely want it to be a Real, Organic, Long-term, Slow Burn Thing - we aren't looking for flings or one-night stuff, and i'm not offering her as a mom for folks who'd just like to play a baby (though a baby or two could come in time)!!

just to get some logistics out of the way:
  • can be equine, unicorn, or pegasus!!
  • age doesn't matter - he could be way older or way younger or the same age!!
  • sort of prefer that he's taller than her (she might still grow to 17hh, she might stop, not sure yet) but that's honestly not all that important lol
  • READ ON IF U DARE
A BIT OF BACKSTORY - put simply, she's been engaged since before birth to a rift entity called the Wild God, and up until a year ago marrying Him was literally her life goal. it was a super insular childhood. she grew up in the Wild God's cult, who groomed her for marriage and doted on her and essentially shaped her for this great fated duty. she never really had baby crushes bc her fiance was larger than life, insanely powerful - the sort of sparkly princely type that little girls like her dream of - so it was an existence of total contentment. 

although she's been in a state of crisis ever since she was chucked into helovia, and sort of wavers between 1. pointedly ignoring current events as a defense mechanism and 2. being hyper-lucid and almost defeated by the idea of never going home, something that's never changed is the amount of love and reverence she has for her God. she wants to go back to Him. she wants to fulfill her destiny, which is both the cinder-block hauling her down with the fishes, and the life-raft that keeps her floating along.

therein lies the drama. 

ultima has never considered being with anyone other than the Wild God, and is thus dead oblivious to romantic intentions. she's also used to being loved and cared for, so it's natural to be catered to, e.g. if you bring her flowers or some kind of cool golden apple, this wouldn't really be a unique gesture, lmfao, bc folks in the Wood did this all the time!! she probably ate nothing but golden apples up until she came to helovia!! i would not be surprised!!

SO THAT SAID a dude with an eye for her would have to work extra hard to get her attention. he has to be creative and he has to have a real genuine interest bc it's not going to be a cakewalk - she doesn't like to talk about her old life, she's fickle and testy, really demanding, and will definitely reject him repeatedly. BUT because she's never been anything but loved, she has a lot of it to give, if you can earn it. she's phenomenally loyal and earnest and sweet. you can count on her to be honest and if you made your way into your heart, i think you could stay there forever. she is gonna fall hard.

basically, this is a girl who (once) had the world. think of her like princess buttercup from the princess bride - only wesley will do. "as u wish" etc etc

AND I KNOW THAT'S A REALLY TALL ORDER TO FILL BUT???? LET ME KNOW IF YOU'RE INTERESTED OR HAVE ANY IDEAS - I'M TOTALLY DOWN TO TALK ON SKYPE AND HASH STUFF OUT IF WE FIND SOMETHING WITH PROMISE!! SORRY THIS IS SO LONG XO
please tag ultima in all posts!
force/magic a-ok, shy of killing/maiming her!

Messages In This Thread
it's boyfriend season anyway - by Ultima - 09-16-2016, 07:42 PM
RE: it's boyfriend season anyway - by Alune - 09-16-2016, 08:15 PM
RE: it's boyfriend season anyway - by Zèklè - 09-16-2016, 09:02 PM
RE: it's boyfriend season anyway - by Volterra - 09-17-2016, 06:16 AM
RE: it's boyfriend season anyway - by Toulouse - 09-17-2016, 06:23 AM
RE: it's boyfriend season anyway - by Bathsheba - 09-17-2016, 08:55 AM
RE: it's boyfriend season anyway - by Ultima - 09-18-2016, 09:06 AM
RE: it's boyfriend season anyway - by Volterra - 09-18-2016, 09:16 AM
RE: it's boyfriend season anyway - by Bathsheba - 09-18-2016, 09:47 AM
RE: it's boyfriend season anyway - by Zèklè - 09-18-2016, 09:59 AM
RE: it's boyfriend season anyway - by Cowboy - 09-18-2016, 06:36 PM