the Rift

[PRIVATE] Don't be surprised, I will still rise

Iskra Posts: 79
Dragon's Throat Colt
Colt :: Pegasus :: 17 :: 1 year
Castiel :: Royal Humpback Leviathan :: Tidal Wave Blu
The meeting had proved to be an interesting turn of events for the young foal. His mother, whom he'd known to only be a slow, sad creature up until now, changed dramatically. She had sparked, like him, at the meeting, except her's were blue and they hurt. His wings constantly shed sparks, and though he had little yellow pops of lightning and the orange-red glow of flames leaping to life and extinguishing, neither of his kind were painful. He also couldn't turn his off, which sometimes would be nice since they were a bit bright at night - but her's were always off, until then. It was mystifying, to say the least, but that was just a small part of the change.

She also shouted. He'd rarely heard her talk above a whisper, so this had been largely intimidating, particularly since she seemed to be shouting at her mom. Or was it the herd's mom? It was someone important, that was definite. More horses had shouted then, and well Iskra wasn't really sure what happened then because he'd hidden beneath Ampere's belly for the rest of it, and then eventually set about to quieting his stomach with some milk, thinking things would resume to normal sooner or later. Except, then Ampere was running, and her teeth were nipping at his hide to keep him alongside her. Wild-eyed and feather-flared Iskra bounded alongside her, shifting between fearful at this sudden energy of hers, to invigorated by it, to extremely exhausted. By the time she finally settled down it was dark and he was tired, so yawning he curled up beneath her, drifting in and out of sleep as they chatted about things that went above him. Kygo, whom frequently liked to perch on Iskra (because Ampere still hated when he perched on her), nestled up with the babe too, though his eyes remained open and alert to what was happening with the little family.

Victory is in my veins
I will not negotiate
Iskra
background texture credit to Stuart Rankin at flickr.com

Hello, Blu still hasn't figured out how to write this character~

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
Don't be surprised, I will still rise - by Ampere - 09-17-2016, 03:02 PM
RE: Don't be surprised, I will still rise - by Iskra - 09-17-2016, 03:24 PM