the Rift

[OPEN] feel the silence

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
I’ve become a simple souvenir of someone’s kill
Marembo had trailed off ahead of the Thief as she made her way through the Deep Forest. There wasn’t a place in mind of where she wanted to go, she just simply wanted to try and come across others, to expand the knowledge of the festival for those who might not have heard – for those that might be willing to spend a night up in the North before winter came and froze everyone to the bone. If one thing was sure, it was winter and the bite that it held. Rexanna could already feel the changes as the rain drizzled lightly upon the earth and her back, dampening the already spotted hide that blanketed her back and hindquarters.

Rexanna loved days like this, where she didn’t need to worry about a thing. Everything was going alright in her life for the moment, and she was going to enjoy every moment of it. She’d wait, enjoy the time she had where things were fine, before life inevitably tore her from her pedestal and wilted everything happy that sat before her eyes. And so, with that in the mind, the Thief mindlessly followed her polecat as he squeaked and hopped around, to and fro. It wasn’t until he suddenly grew distracted by the sound and movements of two creatures beyond the Thief’s sight, that she diverted her course to catch up with him.

Upon the approach, Rexanna allowed her gaze to drift over the two that had gathered, Marembo running up to Alysanne with a squeak of a hello and aiming to press his tiny paw onto her hoof in greeting. A small smile growing on his tiny fuzzy lips. Rexanna followed suite, dipping her head to the two of them – remembering the electric blue mare from the first time they had met and Ampere had rushed away, still, Rexanna remembered her name. She often tried to file names to faces in the back of her mind. She always imagined herself to be forgetful, but she wasn’t – at least when it came to people. And so, she offered each of them a gentle smile. “Hello Aly.” She began before turning her attention to the azure mare. “And hello to you, too. I don’t believe I caught your name since the last time all of us managed to come across one another.” Her smile brightened for a moment as she waited, before her exotic striped head swiveled to the spotted Pegasus. “Also, Alysanne, I must thank you again for helping me with my twins, and for telling Tembovu where we were.” Her voice was soft, but truthful as she sought the emerald eyes of her friend.

"Talk."
And like the sea—
I’m constantly changing from calm to ill.
Rexanna
image | coding

its kinda bad so i apologize :| @Alysanne @Ampere
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
feel the silence - by Alysanne - 09-17-2016, 06:12 PM
RE: feel the silence - by Ampere - 09-24-2016, 09:29 PM
RE: feel the silence - by Rexanna - 09-24-2016, 10:33 PM
RE: feel the silence - by Alysanne - 09-29-2016, 11:54 PM
RE: feel the silence - by Ampere - 10-08-2016, 11:58 PM